ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are these out yet ? Can't find any info on these.

EGixgjoU0AAeu0g.jpg

Man that 1.0 knit will always be the best UB knit pattern.

Forgot I had a bid on the UW Huskies UB on GOAT and now I just got an email that it was accepted. $220 shipped. Oh well!

Man that 1.0 knit will always be the best UB knit pattern.

Forgot I had a bid on the UW Huskies UB on GOAT and now I just got an email that it was accepted. $220 shipped. Oh well!

likewise,, looks like someone unloaded their UB Huskies stash.. got mine at SX, $201 with free ship and a coupon from a previous cancelled order.

likewise,, looks like someone unloaded their UB Huskies stash.. got mine at SX, $201 with free ship and a coupon from a previous cancelled order.
Glad y’all mentioned it, picked up my 11.5 for $194 shipped. Hating this tax now being charged on GOAT & SX!

Glad y’all mentioned it, picked up my 11.5 for $194 shipped. Hating this tax now being charged on GOAT & SX!

them new tax are deal breakers! reason why am still holding off the trigger on Hanguls. any Ebay coupons out there..?
am i missing something here.. UBs Huskies price drop with some sizes below retail on SX!

Size 13 in huskies are still inflated :frown:
Bought mine for 260 and I don’t regret it 1 bit. These are amazing in hand. Now the question is how bad do YOU want them? Not sure on how many were made but if they are anything like the ASU AND Miami 1.0 then price will continue to rise.

Bought mine for 260 and I don’t regret it 1 bit. These are amazing in hand. Now the question is how bad do YOU want them? Not sure on how many were made but if they are anything like the ASU AND Miami 1.0 then price will continue to rise.
Peeps can careless about UB and I don’t see that changing for A LONG TIME. It will be years before prices rise IF ever.

Last edited:
Not into ubs enough anymore to even pay retail that's why I passed initially. I saw under retail posts and got intrigued to buy

Back
Top Bottom