ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man that 1.0 knit will always be the best UB knit pattern.

Forgot I had a bid on the UW Huskies UB on GOAT and now I just got an email that it was accepted. $220 shipped. Oh well!

Man thanks! I double checked my size and grabbed off StockX for 158 after tax! Weird how I ended up grabbing under retail after that joke of a release via the Adidas app.

Does anybody have a pair of 2015-16 creams? I’m curious. What color is the bottom of the insole? Trying to buy a pair and just wanna check before hand.

Are 1.0 burgs worth the resale
Yeah if you’re paying under $250. There absolutely nothing significant about them other than they were a EU release. They fall in the same category as the creams/oatmeal’s...boring and would not get a second look if they weren’t so scarce.

i thought the burgs were an asia drop and olives were eu....

i would cop both in a heartbeat if they retro

After hearing the hype for so long I decided to get a pair of Boosts. Got the black/grey ST’s for a good deal ($80) and wore them for the first time today and man they live up to the hype.
Even my co worker was like “I see you decided to treat your feet today” :lol:

UB Leather release in China

15718234585882447.jpg

1571119683395677.jpg

I got a pair of Undefeated Ultraboost and didn't mean too. Had a low offer on StockX below retail with taxes and shipping. Glad I got them.

Back
Top Bottom