ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to ask but I’m about to buy the solar yellow 1.0 on ssense since I see a size 12 which I wear, but I’m seeing people saying they don’t fit the same as the 4.0. These for work so I don’t need no snug uncomfortable sneakers. Should I be fine with the 12 or I need to size up?

Hate to ask but I’m about to buy the solar yellow 1.0 on ssense since I see a size 12 which I wear, but I’m seeing people saying they don’t fit the same as the 4.0. These for work so I don’t need no snug uncomfortable sneakers. Should I be fine with the 12 or I need to size up?
I would 1/2 up. The ankle collar is crazy tight and the toe box is really snug on the toes. They might break in but it will take awhile. Also the insole is a bit thicker on these than normal. You could pull the insole out, but it will still be tight. Just my opinion

nice kicks tie die UB drop today? and is it a fcfs at the store?

damn I still haven’t decided what to do with these. I mean I like them but trying to keep expenses at a minimum. I fear that it will be a purchase that will wear off with time as they may be difficult to pull off.

Def go a half size up if you are worried about them being snug. They fit a tiny bit looser than some 1.0s but since you're looking for a less snug fit, go with 12.5. Not sure if they even made that size though.

Def go a half size up if you are worried about them being snug. They fit a tiny bit looser than some 1.0s but since you're looking for a less snug fit, go with 12.5. Not sure if they even made that size though.

yeah never saw a 12.5 so I bought the size 12, just got to wait till they show if all fails ssense have free returns

Atmos Adidas collab, release 11/2, I assume Japan release only?

Attachments

• adidas-nmd-r1-atmos-FV8428-3.jpg
    adidas-nmd-r1-atmos-FV8428-3.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 219
Is kith’s site broken or something? I’ve added to cart and I’m on mobile and I cannot click on checkout it’s like the site is not working properly on safari

Back
Top Bottom