ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liking the look of the Wood Wood 19's.

Wood-Wood-adidas-Ultra-Boost-19-Cream-EG1727-3.jpg
Wood-Wood-adidas-Ultra-Boost-19-Olive-EG1728-2.jpg

I actually find my 19's to be the most comfortable Boosts I've ever owned, but I haven't liked essentially all of the cw's. The muted tones of these 2 cw's hit me right where I like it.

Looks like a lazy collab tbh. Especially when you consider what they did for the 1.0 collab. This just looks like a colorway change.

WW king of the overrated collab. Don't know why the 1.0 got so much praise either. Passed for retail when looking at them in person.

WW king of the overrated collab. Don't know why the 1.0 got so much praise either. Passed for retail when looking at them in person.

The men's pair had a unique cage and laces plus that white heel cup with the white boost was crazy at the time. You're crazy for passing on them for retail in person :wow:

The women's pair was a bit lackluster but at least they tried something different there with that patterned strap.

Looks like a lazy collab tbh. Especially when you consider what they did for the 1.0 collab. This just looks like a colorway change.
You would think they would at least do something about the cage like they did in the 1.0 collab

Glad that this global release for the NiceKicks was easy!

Been a great year for Ultraboost IMO... I've grabbed the Eddie CNY, Volt 1.0, UW 1.0, and now these!

Which ones?
7.5 - 10.5

7.5-9

4-11

Back
Top Bottom