ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like these. Waiting for discount ....Also triple black 19s reduced to 126 on adc
F7B2D1C7-FBBF-48CE-B63E-7138D2F19E1A.png

Up on ESSENSE.

I wear my 3.0s with the insole in and they fit perfect. 4.0s I take the Insole out bc there too snug. Would I go with my 3.0 or 4.0 sizing on the 19s?

Last edited:
UPS guy in my neighborhood must take 3 hour lunches and takes the long way to my place. I get my deliveries in the late afternoon

UPS guy in my neighborhood must take 3 hour lunches and takes the long way to my place. I get my deliveries in the late afternoon
you probably live right next to the warehouse the driver leaves from so his route is made, your stop is logically placed first or last...sounds like always last.

My Nice Kicks Woodstock UBs came today too. I ended going up half size and curious what TTS would feel like. In any event, straight to feet they go and off to coach basketball.

Very happy I was able to get these for $179.99 shipped. Not sure why I wasn’t at least charged tax as we do have Bait in Seattle. Not complaining whatsoever, as sales tax here is 10%.

you probably live right next to the warehouse the driver leaves from so his route is made, your stop is logically placed first or last...sounds like always last.
In some cases they don't even deliver the same day even though it is out for delivery.

Back
Top Bottom