ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm all in on this metallic-colored Boost
adidas Sends The Ultra Boost 2020 To Outer Space
What is the release date? The link says 12/1 and 12/5 and then some other blogs saying "next year".

Also seeing two different shades of the grey/metallic boost pair. I like the lighter shade better.
adidas-ultra-boost-2020-space-iss-EG0755-4.jpg

ISS-US-National-Lab-x-adidas-Ultra-Boost-2020-Release-Date-3.jpg

Last edited:
completely forgot about the NiceKicks UB global release. Seems like they're still available in my size 8/8.5 on a few international sites but they don't remove VAT :sick:

anybody know a US site that still has lol

completely forgot about the NiceKicks UB global release. Seems like they're still available in my size 8/8.5 on a few international sites but they don't remove VAT :sick:

Here’s an 8

if anyone's looking for a pair of nicekicks ubs in 10.5, i have a pair that i'd like to get rid of for retail+ship. bought 10.5 and 11 cuz i wasn't sure what the fit would be like.

My ultraboosts range from 10.5 to 11.5 (true size is 11). My eddie huangs are 10.5 and fit perfect. My OG 1.0s are 11 and are kinda tight. My creams are 11.5 and fit perfect. These nice kicks are 11 and are perfect. My of uncages ultraboosts are also 11 and fit great. Really ranges.

My ultraboosts range from 10.5 to 11.5 (true size is 11). My eddie huangs are 10.5 and fit perfect. My OG 1.0s are 11 and are kinda tight. My creams are 11.5 and fit perfect. These nice kicks are 11 and are perfect. My of uncages ultraboosts are also 11 and fit great. Really ranges.

are the a huangs that much larger?

I’m a TTS 11, and every UB I go .5 up including the 2019s. The only model I feel I could have gone TTS is the 3.0 but I still half size up and they’re fine. Huang are the only UB I haven’t bought because people say they run bid and I hate the hassle of reselling on the apps If they don’t work out.

are the a huangs that much larger?

I’m a TTS 11, and every UB I go .5 up including the 2019s. The only model I feel I could have gone TTS is the 3.0 but I still half size up and they’re fine. Huang are the only UB I haven’t bought because people say they run bid and I hate the hassle of reselling on the apps If they don’t work out.
I got Huangs in my tts and they fit good. They run a little big; but not enough to go down a half a size.

I originally bought tts in huangs and took them back and for a half size down cuz they were noticeably too big for me. But everyone’s foot is different.

no pics of WW collab? i think the shoes release on the 15th

edit: nvm just saw them.. huge disappointment..

Back
Top Bottom