ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0365AC17-A8EC-4DE0-9BF9-60C566A32281.jpeg

Nah lol it’s just the beyonce aspect that got me ehhh on them
I’d cop for my sister or girl and stuff, for me it’s a pass idk

Dudes rock Odell Beckham Jr’s with no issue:smile: so what’s the difference?
bruh I died at this lmfaooooo

How comfortable is the boost on the nite joggers? How do they compare to ub , nmd and the eqt boost? Wouldn't mind a pair for work but not if they're in the eqt nmd spectrum.

So in terms of Boost comfort level of all the Boost models what is your rankings?
UB is at the top although EQT is generally pretty close as well. My 93/17 are incredibly plush, more so than any UB I have. But my 91/18 and 91/17 are slightly more firm than the 93/17 and UB. NMD is way at the bottom -- generally super firm. R1 being the most firm, and R2 slighly softer. Nite Joggers I'd place above R2 but definitely more firm than the 91/18 and 91/17.

UB is at the top although EQT is generally pretty close as well. My 93/17 are incredibly plush, more so than any UB I have. But my 91/18 and 91/17 are slightly more firm than the 93/17 and UB. NMD is way at the bottom -- generally super firm. R1 being the most firm, and R2 slighly softer. Nite Joggers I'd place above R2 but definitely more firm than the 91/18 and 91/17.
Thanks for this response.

I just bought my first Boost shoes that aren't 350s. Got a pair of NMD r1s and have those Nite Joggers coming. I tried on the NMD r1s and just wasn't impressed with the cushioning feel or the front fit. Heel was snug but forefoot is loosey goosey.

Dam I've been waiting for a sale on these I love the colors ! Went to check out on the joggers this morning and the dam code expired smh..

25% off w/code: BOOSTED

Back
Top Bottom