ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pair came in from FNL. They drop shipped from a store in Winston Salem, NC. Could tell had been tried on as one shoe was straight laced and other was factory....and the size hangtag was missing and also one of the shoe inserts.

Definently not mad for the price. They are heavier in hand than the NMDs but feel great on foot. Just got both this last week.

Attachments

• 20200115_172334.jpg
    20200115_172334.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 575
  • 20200115_172352.jpg
    20200115_172352.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 1,614
Pair came in from FNL. They drop shipped from a store in Winston Salem, NC. Could tell had been tried on as one shoe was straight laced and other was factory....and the size hangtag was missing and also one of the shoe inserts.

Definently not mad for the price. They are heavier in hand than the NMDs but feel great on foot. Just got both this last week.
I hate when that happens -- when I get a pair that isn't fresh out of the box. But it's something I have to expect any time I order from one of the foot stores.

It should have been known any deep sale from FNL is coming from store stock. Just be glad you are getting the correct shoes. They shipped me totally wrong shoes last time. I notice on their twitter feeds, most people are having same issues.

It should have been known any deep sale from FNL is coming from store stock. Just be glad you are getting the correct shoes. They shipped me totally wrong shoes last time. I notice on their twitter feeds, most people are having same issues.
Yeah I'm not upset at it. Just relaced the straight one and on we go. You buy shoes at outlets that have been tried on so no biggie imo.

One thing I did notice though and may you know the answer or someone else does.

Why does Adidas lace their shoes with the top lace going laterally? To be different from Nike who goes top lace medially?

Found a pair of PureBoosts at Burlington's today for $45.

Was the collegiate navy (multicolored) pair. I bought them but planning to return tomorrow. Just don't like how they look on foot and the burrito tongue.

I've been posting about the Ivy Park release on my sneaker page and told my lady I'd help go for a pair if she wants. Today I remind her and she's like try for my size. I ask her which of the 4 she wants and she sends me this... :lol: #facepalm

1579282613380.png

I've been posting about the Ivy Park release on my sneaker page and told my lady I'd help go for a pair if she wants. Today I remind her and she's like try for my size. I ask her which of the 4 she wants and she sends me this... :lol: #facepalm

1579282613380.png

Tomorrow is going to be very entertaining watching people who usually don't go for sneakers strike out and see them being flipped on secondary markets. Beyonce's fans are going to lose their minds on social media tomorrow lol.

Got the notification, had to update the app to get the stuff to show up, though. By the time I got in all sizes were sold out. Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom