ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every time a twitter account posts that Liberty pair, I see lots of people in the comments mention they keep getting canceled every time they purchase that colorway. And still adidas keeps re-stocking it.

probably should of went with the other ones. Just got an email saying your order is experienced delays.

yeah that’s getting cancelled...
I really don’t understand why they keep putting them back up.

ha ha ha. Just got the canceled email
Now I gotta try and get my $35 off 100 coupon back. Damn. Knew I should of went with the linen 19s

these DNA 2.0's are new - I impulse bought my 12.5 because I remember 2.0's being pretty comfy

Just fyi - these have one of the tightest most restrictive collars I've ever felt on any UB - once you get your foot in, it's all good - but lord

Untitled.png

Serious question:
There's a koi fish up in there and I know that they're normally associated with Chinese and Japanese culture - so is it cultural appropriation for a white dude to wear these?
Not tryna get more dirty looks at Trader Joe's

Just fyi - these have one of the tightest most restrictive collars I've ever felt on any UB - once you get your foot in, it's all good - but lord

Untitled.png

Serious question:
There's a koi fish up in there and I know that they're normally associated with Chinese and Japanese culture - so is it cultural appropriation for a white dude to wear these?
Not tryna get more dirty looks at Trader Joe's
I don't know, but no one is gonna notice that koi fish.

what are you doing at trader Joe's to be getting dirty looks in the first place? lol

what are you doing at trader Joe's to be getting dirty looks in the first place? lol

it's just an anxiety journey each time I go... having to dodge people and walk by them while they're standing there - "good thing I've got that Continental Rubber"
it's the feeling of having to pick an avocado in <10 seconds or else I'll feel the gaze of some other human in the vegetable area]

also the checkout system's lack of order - everyone just forms crappy uneven lines because there's no order

Damn, so looks like they moved on from retroing the OGs?

They only did Cream, OG, and the two Solars?

Back
Top Bottom