ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently you weren't around. Otherwise, you'd recall the madness. I had four orders for UltraBoosts (mostly Core Black 2.0's) cancelled before I finally sucessfully obtained my first pair, which were Core Black 1.0's from Winn Sports or RevUp Sports. I could've paid a little bit more on eBay or GOAT to avoid the trouble, but I was retail or bust.
I was jk lol. yea I remember the solidarity in here. I guess for me I never went all in collection wise so I didn't stick around too much.

But you missed right? And so did I. I never understood the whole “everyone that wanted a pair” stuff. I wanted a pair and went 0/4 on them today on the app. I actually went into it thinking they made a bunch and I might end up with 2 or 3 which I was ok with.

I have 1.0 - 4.0 and the 1.0 TW is a different shoe than the 4..0 TW - to me they both will
always have a place in my closet.

But you missed right? And so did I. I never understood the whole “everyone that wanted a pair” stuff. I wanted a pair and went 0/4 on them today on the app. I actually went into it thinking they made a bunch and I might end up with 2 or 3 which I was ok with.

I have 1.0 - 4.0 and the 1.0 TW is a different shoe than the 4..0 TW - to me they both will
always have a place in my closet.
I was being a smartass to turbospartan turbospartan question about them being super limited. He’s one of like 2 people in here that said they hit, it he pops in with “were these super limited”.
What a show off.

I have a feeling adidas learned their lesson from previous retros. I could definitely see these restocking many times in next few months but wanted that initial limited hype to drum up more sales in the future. Makes no sense to retro a shoe and keep it super limited especially for a basically all white shoe.

I have a feeling adidas learned their lesson from previous retros. I could definitely see these restocking many times in next few months but wanted that initial limited hype to drum up more sales in the future. Makes no sense to retro a shoe and keep it super limited especially for a basically all white shoe.

I also think sneaker hype has, by and large, moved on from UBs and NMD R1s. Not sure if it’s ever coming back either, so creating limited drops just leaves money on the table, from Adidas’ standpoint.

At this point, UB sales are consistently hitting the frontpage of Sickdeals and whatnot because they have massive appeal to the average consumer. The same type of popular deals with Nike are typically reserved for performance runners or casual sneakers like GR AMs, for example (and not retro Js). Seems like they’re turning into a casual-consumer staple, which is definitely good news for Adidas.

I was being a smartass to turbospartan turbospartan question about them being super limited. He’s one of like 2 people in here that said they hit, it he pops in with “were these super limited”.
What a show off.

Not showing off at all, I was legitimately asking. Thread is dead and the few people who posted said they didn't get them so not sure what this release actually was.

Glad to finally scoop a pair of CP9249 (4.0 chalk white/royal blue) the other day. These stand out to me as a pretty neutral pair with just the right amount of color accent.
6F7D64D4-5F5E-4C19-9643-166332F12FE9.jpeg

I honestly cannot feel any other knit pattern than 1.0. I think the only ones I liked was a 3.0 CNY a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom