ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks like Kanye is actually wearing the sample Triple white 1.0 that has a white sole in that pic. They should still come out with those.

I mean there’s an overtly trash looking strap there. Makes perfect sense
unnamed.png

I always liked the idea behind the strap/theme -

In preparation for this project with adidas Consortium, we signed up for an advanced astrophysics lecture centered on a major discovery in 2014. That year, scientists announced what they believed to be the indirect detection of gravitational waves in the afterglow of the Big Bang. As the last untested prediction of Einstein's Theory of General Relativity, finding gravitational waves proved to be quite a big deal.

Besides its groundbreaking scientific importance, an early depiction of this pattern - line segments intersected by shaded areas of orange and blue - turned out to deliver a visually striking design. We incorporated elements of this chart into the design of our UltraBOOSTs. Our research into astrophysics served as an initial spark for this project and even though it took to challenging heights with our conceptual approach, the resulting designs of both UltraBOOSTs stayed down-to-earth and quintessentially wearable.

unnamed.png

I always liked the idea behind the strap/theme -

In preparation for this project with adidas Consortium, we signed up for an advanced astrophysics lecture centered on a major discovery in 2014. That year, scientists announced what they believed to be the indirect detection of gravitational waves in the afterglow of the Big Bang. As the last untested prediction of Einstein's Theory of General Relativity, finding gravitational waves proved to be quite a big deal.

Besides its groundbreaking scientific importance, an early depiction of this pattern - line segments intersected by shaded areas of orange and blue - turned out to deliver a visually striking design. We incorporated elements of this chart into the design of our UltraBOOSTs. Our research into astrophysics served as an initial spark for this project and even though it took to challenging heights with our conceptual approach, the resulting designs of both UltraBOOSTs stayed down-to-earth and quintessentially wearable.
never saw this. i can appreciate the placement now

It looks like Kanye is actually wearing the sample Triple white 1.0 that has a white sole in that pic. They should still come out with those.

Right? Also, why include the Continental sole in retros? It would be fine if the design was identical except for the rubber being Continental but it isn’t identical to the OG 1.0s.

Back
Top Bottom