ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
17C16C4F-6464-4392-8D17-BA7D9CE24A42.jpeg

in from 🇰🇷

whats the name of these?

My triple white 1.0s from the adidas app were delivered today. One shoe has a stain/smudge that won’t come out yet. I didn’t want to try too hard for now so we shall see.

My triple white 1.0s from the adidas app were delivered today. One shoe has a stain/smudge that won’t come out yet. I didn’t want to try too hard for now so we shall see.

Same for me only mine didn’t come from adidas, so there’s no returns. Talk about a buzzkill. :ohwell:

I hate to say it but if you’re worried bout smudges you bought the wrong shoe... those 1.0 Whites are total dirt magnets.

I hate to say it but if you’re worried bout smudges you bought the wrong shoe... those 1.0 Whites are total dirt magnets.
Tbh, this depends on the person. I am very anal about cleanliness with my shoes and have kept my Triple Whites pretty much spotless for over 2 years. So yes, a smudge on that shoe out of the box would ruin it for me

I actually prefer my shoes to have a naturally worn look and don’t like a shoe that looks new, white shoes included. However, this is looking more like a stain.

I actually prefer my shoes to have a naturally worn look and don’t like a shoe that looks new, white shoes included. However, this is looking more like a stain.
Both shoes have this indent/dimple on the outside. The left shoe with the smudge/stain on the inside after a quick/gentle cleaning. I haven’t tried again yet to see if it will come out; it was originally dark black.

Attachments

• 789CB8A1-BA25-4934-ACEB-DA89FE0D7B10.jpeg
    789CB8A1-BA25-4934-ACEB-DA89FE0D7B10.jpeg
    275.4 KB · Views: 51
  • E59EE8BE-E4A7-46B9-B724-BA3E0D2ED7B2.jpeg
    E59EE8BE-E4A7-46B9-B724-BA3E0D2ED7B2.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 608CEE73-17BD-43D3-BE1A-9A9DCB5FE24A.jpeg
    608CEE73-17BD-43D3-BE1A-9A9DCB5FE24A.jpeg
    271.4 KB · Views: 217
Thanks for the comparison! Is there a difference in fit and sizing?
Visibly, the internal toe cap used on the new ones is less rounded. Otherwise, no discernible difference (after briefly slipping them on) in fit.
More importantly. Ankle opening still tight af on these retros?
Yeah, since it goes back to using the neoprene/mesh at the back. (Which I found to be tighter than the full pk of later models)

Visibly, the internal toe cap used on the new ones is less rounded. Otherwise, no discernible difference (after briefly slipping them on) in fit.

Yeah, since it goes back to using the neoprene/mesh at the back. (Which I found to be tighter than the full pk of later models)
Is ankle tighter than the OG or about the same?

Back
Top Bottom