ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu
$220
Style Code: GY0092

feature image

Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-Yellow-GY0091-8.jpg
Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-Yellow-GY0091-3.jpg
Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-Yellow-GY0091-2.jpg
Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-Yellow-GY0091-4.jpg
Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-Yellow-GY0091-6.jpg
Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-Yellow-GY0091-7.jpg
Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-Yellow-GY0091-5.jpg

Curled toe but Idgaf. Actually the olive not that bad. Hope they both hit the US.

Also those Sydney joints (yellow and gree) were at my outlet yesterday for the hundreds. Was thrown off cuz i thought they hadn't released yet.

as far as the toe curl goes, i left shoe trees for like a week or two straight in all my 1.0 retros, & it def helped, the ankle i stuffed that as well & over time with wear it wont be as bad. nothing we can do about quality though, just glad we have a chance to cop some of these 1.0s finally :nthat:

also glad to see some OGs of this thread still around!

hope to get a pair of wool greys again, one of my first UBs and the colour was versatile

GOAT...I mean a seller aceppeted my bid for the og triple blacks. Gotta do a comparison for myself...I'm prepared to accept the colar is tighter but really want to know if the knit is legit thinner.

GOAT...I mean a seller aceppeted my bid for the og triple blacks. Gotta do a comparison for myself...I'm prepared to accept the colar is tighter but really want to know if the knit is legit thinner.
I know someone who recently ordered an original Core Black 1.0 but got the 2020 release instead. He ended up returning them and got a full refund, still it's a pain in the ***. Adidas keeping the same style number for OG and retro got people confused.

How long is the ADC return policy, for UBs? I know for Yeezys it is 7 days, same for UB? Need to return my full-price pair of triple blacks.

Back
Top Bottom