ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2020 (US9.5) on left side of image, 2015 (US9) on right side.

production date on the 2020 - July’20
Like the white 1.0 re-release - new Continental outsole, new black box same style code.

2015 *appears* warmer, but I can’t tell of that is because of age and grime. It also appears more ashy/salt and pepper-ish than 2020. Also, the 2020 has the wool-like pk of the original as far as texture goes.

58BB001D-6CB9-4374-B2B8-B1D2539545ED.jpeg
03771CC4-9206-40EA-BBB6-A1B6F316984A.jpeg
855D97A4-5B5A-4C60-8F40-5A6EF684154B.jpeg
so 0.5 up like usual 1.0s is the move for these retros?

Wools are nice but at this point I’m just doubling up on the collection I already have. I need some of these UBs to die on me to realistically cop more

I havent been in this thread in a couple years. Good to see boostheads still here. I have really shaved down my shoe collection the last few years but UBs are still my main go to.

Love seeing the 1.0s being rereleases. After they stopped making them was when i lost interest. Wish i had the bread to get every pair but at least im thinking when I am ready to buy, they should be much cheaper.

which brings me to why i came in here. I think im gonna have to grab a pair of both olive and burgundy 1.0s. Absolute grails for me are suddenly at great prices im astonished

The 4.0 the 2.0 had a baby to make the no.0.
can see a bit of 3.0 too. adi saw that one 1.0 mashup collab sold out, so they're giving us more of what we "want"

Wools are nice but at this point I’m just doubling up on the collection I already have. I need some of these UBs to die on me to realistically cop more

my problem too, amazing how resilient UBs are after you want to get newer ones :lol:

I have never been blown away by the original Wool Greys but for some reason I really like these new 2020 versions based on pictures I've seen. I think it is because the knit pattern on the top of the foot is darker.

Anyways, I pulled the trigger on that one website that was posted earlier. There was no tax so I said screw it. No returns though so if I don't end up liking them in hand that's going to suck.

This place was lit back in 2015-2017.

haha yep, I don’t miss taking Ls on UBs though... Kinda crazy Boost hype was so big that even getting a regular pair of BlackWhite 1.0 was a struggle.

This was the top thread during that time. Now it feels like a place where all the countries that hosted an Olympics and the buildings have been abandoned and left to rot.

Lol if this is the case, the NMD thread is post-WW2 Germany

haha yep, I don’t miss taking Ls on UBs though... Kinda crazy Boost hype was so big that even getting a regular pair of BlackWhite 1.0 was a struggle.

Lol if this is the case, the NMD thread is post-WW2 Germany
what was that one ebay store that kept dropping 1.0s a year or 2 after initial release? Some local retailer that kept getting core black 1.0s even in 2017

peeps would be refreshing an ebay local seller like it was the confirmed or sneakrs apps :lol:

I am still pissed that I did not bet the Falcons to be ahead of the Patriots in the 201
what was that one ebay store that kept dropping 1.0s a year or 2 after initial release? Some local retailer that kept getting core black 1.0s even in 2017

peeps would be refreshing an ebay local seller like it was the confirmed or sneakrs apps :lol:
Winnsports and Revupsports
I think I struck out 4-5 times before I finally obtained my first pair of Core Black 1.0

Reactions: gir
I spent so much time keeping up with this thread back in the day lol. I dont think anybody that wasnt around can even imagine how fast it moved daily. its actually how i found NT

whats everybody rocking now

Back
Top Bottom