ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing that makes me happy about these rereleases is the fact that there are people out there that were still holding onto the originals and will never get their money out of them. Now, how about some new 1.0 colorways?

Was not able to use the CREATE promo nor the 20 dollar off code either.
good looks, but damn its becoming an expensive week lol

you'd think adidas would want to promote this heavily. still haven't gotten any notifications for these.

Hype ploy by Adidas or really an exclusive
Screenshot_20201018-120706_adidas.jpg

Just ordered the Olives .5 up with a 20% discount code in the app, brought them to $156 after tax. Also clicked some retailmenot so wonder if that'll sync up even if I bought through the app

Hype ploy by Adidas or really an exclusive
Screenshot_20201018-120706_adidas.jpg

parleys were the same, but ended up seeing them at other retailers and restocked on ADC as well

going to scoop the wool greys, but rather just wait until they go on discount considering how boost hype is dead and they’re still sitting in my size. assume same will happen with bugrs/olives

Just ordered the Olives .5 up with a 20% discount code in the app, brought them to $156 after tax. Also clicked some retailmenot so wonder if that'll sync up even if I bought through the app
what promo code? i didn't have any that worked in my app

Where's the 20% at? I don't see it

On the checkout screen in the app, where it allows you to pick a promo code. App won't let me screen shot but I chose 30% and it didn't work, then the other one and it did. Just like a 20 digit random code of letters and numbers

I'm assuming the 20 percent code was one he got for his "jump in status" on the app. I got mine but it was in the beginning of the year and they expire after 3 months I think.

I tried adding that code too, but it wouldn't work for me. I finally got greys and burgs after all these years. Still undecided on triple blacks though.

What are these? 1.0 through 4.0 knit.
Ultraboost_DNA_Shoes_Green_EG5923_01_standard.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom