ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
atmos-adidas-Ultra-BOOST-DNA-H05021-4.jpg

atmos-adidas-Ultra-BOOST-DNA-H05023-4.jpg

atmos-adidas-Ultra-BOOST-DNA-H05022-4.jpg

https://sneakernews.com/2020/11/12/atmos-adidas-ultra-boost-dna-release-date/

Black/white is best IMO. Retail is $260 tho :emoji_dizzy_face: I'll wait for discount

Edit: It has been pointed out that's $260 AUD, so it should be $180 USD.

Last edited:
$260?! Aw hell no. Adidas out they damn mind. They really out here charging more than Yeezys for an UltraBoost collab in 2020. Just give us the 3M retro instead :nerd:

They should drop the price because they are using the same tooling over and over again. Nobody in their right mind is paying $180.

Right after Nike does the same for all their same shoes they release year after year
I doubt either company is going to do it. I am not the biggest fan of Nike, but a lot of their retros are classics. But new colors are more likely to go on sale for models like Air Max 90 and 95.

It's not the amount, but the principal behind it.
Don't press no button. Boycott LOL. Absolutely do not set a precedence by allowing them to start Oking this.!

What is this seasonal surcharge lol
DECB3674-A031-4617-8741-E1F5FB371EE3.png
This happened to me with my fanatics order the other day. Charged me for shipping and then added a $2 “delivery surcharge” that’s says is related to COVID 19. They just could have increased the prices of their items to account for this instead. These “surcharges” are disrespectful smh.

Back
Top Bottom