ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, these came in from StockX today. I’ve been looking for my size for retail for a while and was surprised when I saw a ton of pairs listed for cheap all of a sudden. Got my pair for $103.
E43BCF16-1E94-45B5-B5AB-25751EE91CAC.jpeg
30E439D4-6F9D-436A-9CEF-676573619FEA.jpeg

This happened to me with my fanatics order the other day. Charged me for shipping and then added a $2 “delivery surcharge” that’s says is related to COVID 19. They just could have increased the prices of their items to account for this instead. These “surcharges” are disrespectful smh.

The exploitation of COVID at its finest 🤣

Got the olives in store for 30% off, actually ended up going down half size. I normally wear 12 in everything. Tried on both 12 and 11.5, both were tight on the ankle, but the 12 was a lot longer along with the stretchy PK so ended up going with the 11.5.
Reminiscent of RC 1.0 which I also sized down for.

I went to my Adidas outlet and nothing good was there. Went mainly looking for the Olives and Burgs.

Round Rock Outlets down here in Texas for anyone that is in same area

To those that ordered with PayPal when Olives and Burgs initially released and never got fulfilled, Adidas just sent an email saying they had issued and those orders are finally cancelled.

They gave a 25% off code that doesn’t work on those UBs..awesome consolation when there’s a 30% code running right now.

To those that ordered with PayPal when Olives and Burgs initially released and never got fulfilled, Adidas just sent an email saying they had issued and those orders are finally cancelled.

They gave a 25% off code that doesn’t work on those UBs..awesome consolation when there’s a 30% code running right now.

This goes to show why Adidas sucks so bad. They had a run for 3-4 years and it will never happen again.

This goes to show why Adidas sucks so bad. They had a run for 3-4 years and it will never happen again.
I remember when UB got hype they stopped discounting them at the employee store defeating the purpose of even going to the employee store.

they stay making horrible decision as the only big shoe company saying it takes courage to stay open right when the lockdowns happened.

Back
Top Bottom