ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember when UB got hype they stopped discounting them at the employee store defeating the purpose of even going to the employee store.

they stay making horrible decision as the only big shoe company saying it takes courage to stay open right when the lockdowns happened.

If it weren’t for the 1.0s I wouldn’t buy **** from them lol

I think yeezys are a whole separate entity from ADC. I still love the brand, just the management trash and I thought getting rid of Wex was a step in a better direction but it seems more of the same.

Any news on the 3Ms?

For real. I think that early pic was just somebody playing us :smh:
I'm gonna go find that fool :angry:

I-Will-Find-You-And-I-Will-Kill-You-Liam-Neeson-In-Taken.gif

To those that ordered with PayPal when Olives and Burgs initially released and never got fulfilled, Adidas just sent an email saying they had issued and those orders are finally cancelled.

They gave a 25% off code that doesn’t work on those UBs..awesome consolation when there’s a 30% code running right now.

I got the same email. They just can't seem to get out of their own way as a company

i imagine adidas as a company is fine, even if they don't have the most hypebeasty shoes at the moment. I've personally been buying adidas more than anything else this year between ZXs, Ultraboosts, NMD Hus, 4Ds, etc...

Sales/discounts on Adidas products have been great, a few years ago, I would’ve never thought you could get good cws of 1.0 UBs and good Futurecraft cws on deep discount. Also, being able to easily attain 350s in 2015-2016 was unheard of. I know a lot of this was self-manufactured hype by Adidas but I think a lot of these products are showing themselves to be of pretty worthwhile even to this day when they are easily attainable.

Back
Top Bottom