ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New Year!!! Does anyone in here have any leads for the Energy Boost 1 or 2 Tech Fit from 2013/ 2014 in SZ 11 DS condition?!?! I'm trying to restock on some of my old favorites of that shoe and it is incredibly difficult to find them and it was an amazing shoe - as you can see I have one pictured as my account pic - ANY COLORWAYS would be AWESOME!!! I have the OG retro from 2018 and all 3 of the Consortium Energy Boost Collaborations from 2018 also - PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• eb6.jpg
    eb6.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 21
  • eb5.jpg
    eb5.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 37
  • eb4.jpg
    eb4.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 37
  • eb 3.jpg
    eb 3.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 43
  • eb 2.jpg
    eb 2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 366
  • EB 1.jpg
    EB 1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 700
Happy New Year!!! Does anyone in here have any leads for the Energy Boost 1 or 2 Tech Fit from 2013/ 2014 in SZ 11 DS condition?!?! I'm trying to restock on some of my old favorites of that shoe and it is incredibly difficult to find them and it was an amazing shoe - as you can see I have one pictured as my account pic - ANY COLORWAYS would be AWESOME!!! I have the OG retro from 2018 and all 3 of the Consortium Energy Boost Collaborations from 2018 also - PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!
I KNOW I ATTACHTED 6 PICTURES - BUT ANY DIFFERENT COLORWAY EVER WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Hey guys, question. on the SNS Tee Time OG UB 1.0s. Do you guys think current GOAT and Stockx prices are representative of the fair value of the shoe or are they inflated right now ($700-$900). I saw some sales in the past year or two that went for 600s and i'm not sure if we will ever dip below that again. Definitely interested in paying the premium, just not sure i'll want to go to the 900s to get them.
Super inflated. Idk though, finding a ds pair would be pretty tough, but boost hype is non-existent so I wouldn't recommend paying the 7-900 on goat/stockx for a pair. I saw a lightly used pair (pretty much could pass as ds with a slight snag in the knit) for 350. It didn't sell at that point so I think he dropped to 300 before it was picked up.

Now I have to go find my pair and post them. Def beat up, it was all black. It was the 1st shoe I experienced painting the boost on (red)

Thought I was missing out on 3Ms and just now getting around to checking for prices and this thread since I’m now in the market. Pleased to know I haven’t missed anything at all. What a debacle. Money saved. May try to hunt down the OG black/purp instead. Geez, how did the recent wool greys come out compared to the OG? Did adidas mess those up too? Now I’m worried.

Thought I was missing out on 3Ms and just now getting around to checking for prices and this thread since I’m now in the market. Pleased to know I haven’t missed anything at all. What a debacle. Money saved. May try to hunt down the OG black/purp instead. Geez, how did the recent wool greys come out compared to the OG? Did adidas mess those up too? Now I’m worried.

The Wools Greys are great, they look the same as the previous pair but probably missing minor details but overall it's identical.

Just realized the refund I got for the 3M was $2 short :smh:
Guess that $2 extra they charge for shipping is not refundable?

Wool grey 1.0s restocked on Nordstrom. I had $100 in Nordstrom Notes so pulled the trigger so it was $98.17 out of pocket after taxes. I wish it was even cheaper though. At least these were done right unlike the 3Ms, or so I hope.

Wool grey 1.0s restocked on Nordstrom. I had $100 in Nordstrom Notes so pulled the trigger so it was $98.17 out of pocket after taxes. I wish it was even cheaper though. At least these were done right unlike the 3Ms, or so I hope.

wool greys, olives, and burgundys are great. Which is why the 3m fiasco is so weird.

Olives came out the gate wrong too. But they fixed it quickly.
Olives stock image was weird but the actual product in hand looked great. Opposite of the 3M lol.
I picked up olives and burgs, passed on wool greys. Probably would have picked them up too but still have RC 1.0s and creams all pretty similar cw for me.

Yeah, I never saw any in hand pairs of the inversed olives. Just the stock pics.

Someone here also posted that there would be a delay in the 3M drop due to a manufacturing issue, but the drop went ahead as planned anyway.

So no telling what's really going on. Wouldnt be surprised to see a new 3M drop. Wouldnt be surprised to not see one.

Back
Top Bottom