ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just grabbed the UB21 cloud white from addidas.com,... can't wait to get them on foot.

Ultraboost_21_Shoes_White_FY0846_01_standard.jpg

Did you guys see this?

Apparently the boost doesn't actually go all the way up, but just wraps around the heel. So it really is just a design feature rather than a functional boost upgrade lmao

I was suspicious ever since they mentioned the stack height, I think it’s still 10mm

I was suspicious ever since they mentioned the stack height, I think it’s still 10mm

stack height doesn’t mean much, you can still had more boost all around and maintain that 10mm drop

adidas is saying 6% more boost pellets in the heel and i assume it’s just everything around it, not actually more stack in the heel

Probably pureboost 1.0 vibes where it looks like your sitting on top of lots of boost but ya ain’t.

my pair arrives Thursday so I’ll keep y’all posted.

Does any of you own any 4D, how do they fit? Looking for the white/sail pair, looking kinda good to me

there are much better more performance / technically oriented reviews of the UB21 on youtube than Seth Fowler. Seth is ok for lifestyle type reviews i guess.
The more technically oriented running / performance reviews are all really positive. Everyone is loving the new prime knit and also saying that the boost "cup" and the new sole allow for a much more stable & secure fit (lockdown). It's not like the UB needed more boost under foot. It's already the most comfortable line out there and boost seems to last forever.

Is Adidas done with the Nitejoggers? I keep going back to the site looking for some new colorways and they just seem to be vanishing.

These just came in:
53066B46-DCEF-4843-BE9B-2C3B1486667E.jpeg

Did a quick walk around the house and the ride has a bounce vs a squish compared to the boost we are used to. UB21 seemed it is more geared for performance than lifestyle.

In comparison to OG UBs, if you prefer squish that is still the way to go. UB21 is still a comfy shoe, just nothing revolutionary.

For sizing, I went with my 1.0/2.0 UB size. Seems like the right play as the ride height is so dramatic you almost automatically have your feet slide slightly forward.

The GOAT mega boost shoe compared to UB21s. Whatever fish scale boost formula on this pair and 2nd gen NMDs is the one they need to be making for the best squish experience.
351B3273-4ACE-4344-8504-CC4E87FA8AA6.jpeg

They even released "Day Joggers" without any advertising whatsoever...they're already gone too.
Never did get a backup pair of the Black/grey.....luckily have a few backups of their classic grey color.....a real comfortable shoe for me......be sad to see it go away. Definitely didn't buy any lately because the colors were getting a bit loud for me.

These just came in:
53066B46-DCEF-4843-BE9B-2C3B1486667E.jpeg

Did a quick walk around the house and the ride has a bounce vs a squish compared to the boost we are used to. UB21 seemed it is more geared for performance than lifestyle.

In comparison to OG UBs, if you prefer squish that is still the way to go. UB21 is still a comfy shoe, just nothing revolutionary.

For sizing, I went with my 1.0/2.0 UB size. Seems like the right play as the ride height is so dramatic you almost automatically have your feet slide slightly forward.

The GOAT mega boost shoe compared to UB21s. Whatever fish scale boost formula on this pair and 2nd gen NMDs is the one they need to be making for the best squish experience.
351B3273-4ACE-4344-8504-CC4E87FA8AA6.jpeg
curved back of the shoe affect walking at all or is it not even noticeable?

Back
Top Bottom