ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
curved back of the shoe affect walking at all or is it not even noticeable?
It’s not noticeable as it is on the Yeezy 380. So it pretty much has a big booty to have a big booty if using for lifestyle. I get it if using for performance since it’ll help propel your stride forward and also give good shock absorption if a heel strike first runner.

only issue to me it’s not really best in class on either category. Nonetheless it’s still a comfy shoe so if you really like the silhouette, give it a try.

This all white on black bottom UB20 is $99 shipped on CHAMPS right now!!! The code is FFJAN20 - I just wanted one pair, in this colorway too, to experience the tech - so this was a great surprise this morning!!! For the same reason I'm also getting one pair of UB19 in the triple black colorway wherever the lowest price is off GOAT, STOCKX OR EBAY- and I'll probably get one pair of UB21 for the same reason as well haha...

Here's the CHAMPS link for the UB20's if interested...

Attachments

• ub20.PNG
    ub20.PNG
    195.6 KB · Views: 263
  • ub19.PNG
    ub19.PNG
    299.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
got my black 20 Boost in. Joints are so damn tough, the fit is phenomenal.. couldnt be happier

got them for $115 w/ free shipping too, they're still full price on the Adidas site. Tgey're down to 8.5 and 9 but if anybody is looking for those sizes:

Fam any ADC discount codes available for the UB 21? Wifey needs a pair for work but I’m not trying to pay retail. #retailis4suckas 😆

FYI - I received a Adidas 30% off in store coupon via email a few days ago. I was able to cop the burgs and olives for $97 each because they were already on sale for $125.

They wouldnt let me add the coupon in store smh.

Long time no chat boost fam.

FYI - Stopped at Ross looking for a decorative wall mirror and scored a pair of triple black adilette boost slides for $25 in my size 12.

Might be worth a quick look/see. Emphasis on quick... :smile:

Back
Top Bottom