ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody still having issue with the ultra boost 1.0 3m? Ordered on the 13 of December and it's still stuck
in Bloomington/Pitney Bowes? I placed the order prior to them pulling it off the site.

Got the Burgs our of IfYouGoBarefoot now I only need olives, they on the 100s on goat and stockx, can I do better?

Anybody still having issue with the ultra boost 1.0 3m? Ordered on the 13 of December and it's still stuck
in Bloomington/Pitney Bowes? I placed the order prior to them pulling it off the site.

Wait, your order still has not been delivered since December 13? You should've filed a claim with your CC company by now and contact ADC customer service.

Better advice is just contacting ADC, they will give you a refund. No need to file a chargeback and risk getting get your card flagged by the site....

Just came in from siva, l like em a lot but I wish the bottom part of the cage wasn’t stitched in to the knit, kinda feels tight there. Must be a new thing on these retros all my OG 1.0s don’t have that
299E4706-6B66-41AC-A070-76ED305D5960.jpeg

Just came in from siva, l like em a lot but I wish the bottom part of the cage wasn’t stitched in to the knit, kinda feels tight there. Must be a new thing on these retros all my OG 1.0s don’t have that
My exact same isssue. Feel like I should’ve just paid $20 more and got the OG from Goat. Lesson learned.

Better advice is just contacting ADC, they will give you a refund. No need to file a chargeback and risk getting get your card flagged by the site....
Exactly, why the drastic action lmaoo. I've never had any issues with adidas customer service and they are generally super lenient. They'll easily resolve the issue

Any runners in here recommending the UB21? My running shoes are nearing their retirement and I'm looking for a good replacement shoe; would definitely appreciate some pointers as well (adidas or other brands)

Any runners in here recommending the UB21? My running shoes are nearing their retirement and I'm looking for a good replacement shoe; would definitely appreciate some pointers as well (adidas or other brands)
Folks do run in the UB21s but the UB line in general is just too heavy for me. I'm a big fan of the Boston line. Currently in a pair of Boston 7s. However, adidas is also taking Boston into the big booty era and the Boston 10 will also have a big sole like the UB21, and every other high-end running shoe at the moment.

Folks do run in the UB21s but the UB line in general is just too heavy for me. I'm a big fan of the Boston line. Currently in a pair of Boston 7s. However, adidas is also taking Boston into the big booty era and the Boston 10 will also have a big sole like the UB21, and every other high-end running shoe at the moment.
Thank you for the pointer! I keep hearing about Bostons, will try those out for sure! Is the ''big booty" a performance issue in your opinion? I don't really mind the optics

Burgs for 72€ (+5€ shipping or free shipping over 150€)
PXL_20210206_121929364.jpg

Really awesome steal..couldn't resist 😁
Burgundy color is even more beautiful in reality.

Haven't followed the discussion back when they re-released but the ankle is a significant tighter than the 2015 ub 1.0 .
But the prime knit uper is much more giving.
Reminds me of the super soft ub 3.0 pk.
Different but i like it!

What ‘OG’ 1.0s you got? All my 1.0 cages are stitched to the knit.

Wait a bit (March) and cop the Nike Zoom X Invincible. Those are supposed to be 🔥 for running.

Ultra boost 21 is by far the best performance UB to date. They don’t look that bad either.

Attachments

• 328B8730-BBA1-4BCA-9726-E098E97A148C.jpeg
    328B8730-BBA1-4BCA-9726-E098E97A148C.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 901802E3-8A7B-460B-BDD5-54DBC7FA1C5D.jpeg
    901802E3-8A7B-460B-BDD5-54DBC7FA1C5D.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 631
Picked up the online exclusive. Trying to figure out what size fits best.
IMG_20210210_202647.jpg
Whoa! The white/light blue was an online exclusive? Sold out?
I want a pair of these. Read some reviews that said they didn’t really feel the boost in these.
I loved the Nike infinity react more than previous boost. Tried the new infinity react 2 side by side with the new UB 21 and preferred the cushion of the boost.

Back
Top Bottom