ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoa! The white/light blue was an online exclusive? Sold out?
I want a pair of these. Read some reviews that said they didn’t really feel the boost in these.
I loved the Nike infinity react more than previous boost. Tried the new infinity react 2 side by side with the new UB 21 and preferred the cushion of the boost.
If you are apart of the creators club you can buy them. They are sold out, but sizes pop up daily. I was undecided when they first released so I waited until last week to go for it. I checked on 02/02/21 and a 10.5 showed up. I reluctantly copped because I normally buy size 11 in all ultraboost. The next day a 11 showed up and I copped again. For my foot a 10.5 feels like a size 11 of the 1.0 and the size 11 feels like a size 11 ultraboost 3.0 or ultraboost 20. As of the time of this post a size 9.5 and 13 are on the site.

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

FullSizeRender 4.jpg
Hey, do they come with black laces? Can I get some on-feet pics too? Thanks.

I just put on the Burgs from Sivas ... they feel so damn tight, ordered my TTS but should've went 0.5 up, they feel different from my other UBs ... weird

Will there be a newer silhouette that can revive boost hype? Cause I see adidas forums and 4ds getting more attention

Will there be a newer silhouette that can revive boost hype? Cause I see adidas forums and 4ds getting more attention

Maybe if Jerry Lorenzo creates a new "basketball"-lifestyle sneaker like he did with the Air FoG1.
He's the head of the Adidas Basketball division now so he's most likely going to be able to create his own silhouette with no restrictions. Maybe we'll see some use of Boost there.

Them olives not going for lower ****
Sale should be happening soon. Last week in store adidas had 30% off everything plus if you scanned the QR code at the door you had the opportunity to get additional 10% to 30% off on top of that. I managed to cop 4D’s for $80 something.

Sale should be happening soon. Last week in store adidas had 30% off everything plus if you scanned the QR code at the door you had the opportunity to get additional 10% to 30% off on top of that. I managed to cop 4D’s for $80 something.

Should’ve thrown that oop man 😅😅😅🥲🥲🥲

Has anyone purchased 3ms from stockx or goat recently? I noticed that stockx updated the page for 3ms and states that only the 2015 version will be accepted. GOAT on the other hand has separate pages for the og and the faulty retro version. Just curious because they are going for under retail. Would've thought the faulty retros would've only boosted the ogs value higher.

Has anyone purchased 3ms from stockx or goat recently? I noticed that stockx updated the page for 3ms and states that only the 2015 version will be accepted. GOAT on the other hand has separate pages for the og and the faulty retro version. Just curious because they are going for under retail. Would've thought the faulty retros would've only boosted the ogs value higher.
Havent tried with the 3M's, but I'd suspect GOAT will ship out whatever is at their disposal regardless of which page you go to.

I had the experience with the triple blacks. Others chimed in as well and said they also got duped on other O.G. pages but being sent the retro.

Thanks Maq, wanted to get a ahead of this so I emailed stockx support already since my bid was accepted. I'm hoping for the best but worst case scenario tells me the price is just too damm low and the seller is going to try sending in the retro for a quick buck. Just hoping it might be different with the 3ms since the stockx page actually mentions the 2015. If these fools get this wrong though...ugh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-161008_StockX.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301-161008_StockX.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 20201224_151651.jpg
    20201224_151651.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 747
  • 20201224_151643.jpg
    20201224_151643.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 749
Did you purchase them after they added that note? I'm still holding out hope
Yeah, GOAT has had the 2015 and Retro pages up for all of the releases since the drop. From all stories I've experienced and read, everyone attempted on the 2015 o.g. page

Back
Top Bottom