ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw that post. Is that custom? I meant, I know the mudguard can be removed. Im just curious if he did the sole swap. But regardless, it looks very good.

Saw the UB21's in person at DSG and gotta say... I'm really liking the new shape. Heading to FL tomorrow and I kind of want to grab a pair but also dont want to pay full price for these when they're basically going for $110ish on SX

ys1UxZeOXnXWSkmGwihFtrVpb8GICfxCa7D2KOWZIZSLmV0jqTP77_EAdloQiIbNTk1uGqRhUWU2FIm5Uh3lYNYUefXjM9dC_tO_uPLiynptyDwGMSBNwG_CNHwTPcBIUhWRfaOiHS6MAkP-YZ-27KqVwTe53I_KffOpvLStU7x3ra_wOsnpjkqEQcOJs7_k_7GAiSu77Pxh9WU8UOta-FEPKtUEa64wbSfsW2nnEETUHm5sk5Gov41ePOm8ZOul7aqlT5qcqTvSuEiqZ7g4WzKhlfpGGj_dpO1NcKxc1Fv6WlM6EFbdiDUzhr_Hwkz2uZNOlV8RAPwvwVRgA7-xI7ebX6viA7yG1OoLt2JxRd1nfShfrcd0Sl9NRb42gRV17J6-G7KKHB6ej-QdscfAES__FqN1bjOWxJfFbls7O25qXAK3jn0xZMKEs92IH01EmO2Kv2SgkiIlkYkHRAycOTZQjP_hb9jb7keKzB07TptZulcOhVUwAvr8pFnDzPqUjvwB0BtBVVjg2tPf6Slay7rYk22e9fqHgKAVTzwPCgofw5bRoy-JFeNLruKZi2ourCYDjXeBKW9wFqP8K3gS7b0yUTXx5EhHVTPhFB6fOWdGkdXTctRnd2EDId8W9gMTiK0PtVn5jLjKq9wOsyooXJPfXAhHhIV1Pk9Avc4LDRRLbmvGjTXz8LQnhBEn8g=w902-h676-no

Picked these up for the outlet malls Saturday. Was super hype to get these. Paid 129 after tax.

Attachments

• 51B1533C-8C22-4C16-A086-C58BBC22C67E.jpeg
    51B1533C-8C22-4C16-A086-C58BBC22C67E.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 357
  • 3EAB6B56-2358-4E47-ABC8-8FBC9EAD3E57.jpeg
    3EAB6B56-2358-4E47-ABC8-8FBC9EAD3E57.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 1,401
Looking to cop those Pharrell hu nmd triple blacks. How’s the fit in those? Run big or small?

I usually wear yeezy 350s in sz 9, UltraBoost I go 8.5 and most Nikes/jays in sz 9

Looking to cop those Pharrell hu nmd triple blacks. How’s the fit in those? Run big or small?

I usually wear yeezy 350s in sz 9, UltraBoost I go 8.5 and most Nikes/jays in sz 9
I just got my pair in today and I'm surprised at how big they fit..I wear a 10 in 350's and these are a little longer and wider..Don't know if I'ma keep em or trade them in at the local reseller store..

I’d to love be all adidas but the sizing be all over the place

how y’all doing with the ultraboost 21? They’re dope. Tts?

I’m not a reseller. Just buy to many sneakers and then sell them when I realize I will never wear them .
I have cut back a lot. But sold a pair of boost and
This eBay authentic **** sucks.

now I got Buyers complaining they haven’t got there sneakers yet and they want refunds
Such BS

5D0C0D17-405A-4FCF-9B1E-F23D64703FDE.jpeg
EAA05143-3F05-4AB0-933B-863751595250.jpeg
DBBBDCC2-1564-46B9-AEF9-1A5633185E59.jpeg
772AFCE9-F476-48C9-8A87-E41FE9B2175F.jpeg
9F6FA18B-4D46-45AE-BDCC-DAF5EA9A3DF9.jpeg
D5672B63-9050-4616-BD7B-0D58B7A5F7B4.jpeg
421A4747-3B0F-4733-8F0C-7DBF8731C288.jpeg
AE9513BC-C818-4572-8688-9449F26BD98F.jpeg

Out with the old, in with the new! Replaced my daily's after completely beating the crap out of my UBs for 4+ years. It's been a good run!
just threw out my red gradients in a similar way to yours, how are the 4ds in comparison?

just threw out my red gradients in a similar way to yours, how are the 4ds in comparison?
They are tighter lol, had to go 1/2 up for the first time (wearing TTS in each UB), which was super confusing.

The sole is definitely not as comfy as boost, feels like a normal shoe instead, but has a bounce to it when walking. Imagine boost being like walking on clouds and 4Ds walking on low-level springs.

I kinda like that, they feel more secure and I always felt that it can't be that good for your foot having so little support, even though the 4Ds will never come close to the comfort of the UBs.

Again, the sizing is weird. I went half a size up, but it still doesn't feel right. I wanted to wear these with the insoles in, but my toes kept hitting the front when TTS, which was unpleasant. So I went half up, it was kinda better, but the right toe kept hitting the toebox again when walking. So now I wear them half a size up without the insoles. Missing a bit of the tightness (getting in them without feeling like ripping apart the shoe still seems impossible) and there is a bit too much space in the front now (don't even ask me what's going on, **** is confusing as hell) and the rubber in the front is pulling the fabric in a weird way.

So yeah, sorry for the long *** write-up, but this is just such a confusing experience. I've been wanting these as dailies ever since they first showed up, now is that time and I am not quite as happy as I wished I'd be.

sexy as hell tho

They are tighter lol, had to go 1/2 up for the first time (wearing TTS in each UB), which was super confusing.

The sole is definitely not as comfy as boost, feels like a normal shoe instead, but has a bounce to it when walking. Imagine boost being like walking on clouds and 4Ds walking on low-level springs.

I kinda like that, they feel more secure and I always felt that it can't be that good for your foot having so little support, even though the 4Ds will never come close to the comfort of the UBs.

Again, the sizing is weird. I went half a size up, but it still doesn't feel right. I wanted to wear these with the insoles in, but my toes kept hitting the front when TTS, which was unpleasant. So I went half up, it was kinda better, but the right toe kept hitting the toebox again when walking. So now I wear them half a size up without the insoles. Missing a bit of the tightness (getting in them without feeling like ripping apart the shoe still seems impossible) and there is a bit too much space in the front now (don't even ask me what's going on, **** is confusing as hell) and the rubber in the front is pulling the fabric in a weird way.

So yeah, sorry for the long *** write-up, but this is just such a confusing experience. I've been wanting these as dailies ever since they first showed up, now is that time and I am not quite as happy as I wished I'd be.

sexy as hell tho
appreciate it, never had a 4D pair myself and until your post, nobody has summed up really how it felt clearly. Will wait to see if they hit disco

appreciate it, never had a 4D pair myself and until your post, nobody has summed up really how it felt clearly. Will wait to see if they hit disco
Glad my ramble-ey write-up was somewhat helpful! I would definitely recommend ordering one from a shop with preferably free shipping and returns and just try em out for a few days before sending them back!

Reactions: gir
Got an early access notification for the Lego UBs.... 10 mins ago. They were already sold out by then, because apparently they actually sent out notifications two f'ing hours ago :smh:

I just don't understand how every damn company's "early access" notifications get f'd up no matter how I try to fix my settings.

Got an early access notification for the Lego UBs.... 10 mins ago. They were already sold out by then, because apparently they actually sent out notifications two f'ing hours ago :smh:

I just don't understand how every damn company's "early access" notifications get f'd up no matter how I try to fix my settings.
Really like the concept and idea behind the LEGO UBs. Don't fw the appearance of the LEGO blocks on shoes though.

Back
Top Bottom