ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a memory from FB a couple of days ago from when I picked these up 5 years ago. Crazy that I’ve worn them like 4 times in 5 years smh. Remember calling ftl while on lunch break and when they told me they had them, I immediately went there and left my prescription glasses at the office lol. Wish I doubled up, I would’ve definitely worn them a lot more.
2ADA8854-D5C9-49CA-9419-F6B16244BBD4.jpeg

Got a memory from FB a couple of days ago from when I picked these up 5 years ago. Crazy that I’ve worn them like 4 times in 5 years smh. Remember calling ftl while on lunch break and when they told me they had them, I immediately went there and left my prescription glasses at the office lol. Wish I doubled up, I would’ve definitely worn them a lot more.
2ADA8854-D5C9-49CA-9419-F6B16244BBD4.jpeg
Thanks for the reminder to double up on them 😂 I am in the same boat as I rarely ever really wear them even though they are arguably one of my best shoes in my collection 🥲

I’m sure I’m in the minority on this one but I like these.

JS”

I’m sure I’m in the minority on this one but I like these.

JS”
They will be had at a discount.
David Beckham went from being the dude to non existent.

Maaan haven't bought UBs in a minute. Saw a pair of 2015 3m 1.0s on GOAT for under retail so I scooped. Hope it's a legit pair and not someone tryna sell 2020s or a used pair to get thru verification.

Maaan haven't bought UBs in a minute. Saw a pair of 2015 3m 1.0s on GOAT for under retail so I scooped. Hope it's a legit pair and not someone tryna sell 2020s or a used pair to get thru verification.
Wish you the best, but prepare for disappointment. And dont allow GOAT to bull**** you with a GOAT creidt as the only return option.

Back
Top Bottom