ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No discussion of the Extra Butter x Happy Gilmore UB 1.0 "Shooters"? :nerd:

adidas-extra-butter-happy-gilmore-ultraboost-lead.jpg

EBxADIxHG_LOOKBOOK-08.jpg
EBxADIxHG_LOOKBOOK-07-1920x1280.jpg
EBxADIxHG_LOOKBOOK-06.jpg

The whole capsule is pretty fantastic - they have two $5k (edit) $6k golf scooters, too :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
How much were they and did you pick up the black 🧢 with the 👈🏻 on it? If so how much was it? Didn’t see any pricing info. Thanks in advance 🙏
Shoes were $180, shirt was $44, towel was $30 and socks (three pack) were $22.

The full list of capsule items is already loaded here, and should be live at 1pm:

Sorry one more question…did you go .5 up on the boost?
Nah, I always just go with my normal size 10 for UBs. I go half down for NMDs and most Adidas Originals, though. I'll try these on in a sec and let you know if they're tight or anything.

They said in app exclusive…I was on the app checked…couldn’t find it. Remember you posted a link. Went to link, added to 🛒 as I was going to press submit, page refreshed and sold out.
Oh well money saved 🤷🏻‍♂️
Looks like the accessories sold out fast too.

They said in app exclusive…I was on the app checked…couldn’t find it. Remember you posted a link. Went to link, added to 🛒 as I was going to press submit, page refreshed and sold out.
Oh well money saved 🤷🏻‍♂️
Looks like the accessories sold out fast too.
Man, that stinks. - sorry to hear it. The site still had 7.5-11 at about 1:04pm, but everything sold out pretty quickly after that. Not sure if they went live at exactly 1pm or if it was a little later.

Man, that stinks. - sorry to hear it. The site still had 7.5-11 at about 1:04pm, but everything sold out pretty quickly after that. Not sure if they went live at exactly 1pm or if it was a little later.
Appreciate it….what are you gonna do though, can’t buy every single sneaker you want 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol

Back
Top Bottom