ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Extra Butter doesn’t offer shipping to Texas??!! WTF
I just tried carting and mock checkout on a random sock order to check and it seemed to work fine. Only thing I can think of is maybe your zip went in wrong and matched to a different state?

Edit: Just saw your screenshot post. Wow, that's really weird...

They turned the comments off on IG after people started complaining about the shipping error message from different locations.

They turned the comments off on IG after people started complaining about the shipping error message from different locations.
👀

25EB9DD3-52BE-4B5B-8E5D-473A2ED2FF63.jpeg

Any 1.0 on sale links right now?? Talked all my **** about Adidas and never buying another pair, but I need another pair of walking beaters bad. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Man that sucks. At least they gave you a $20 credit. Usually it’s kick rocks 🪨. Tell them to extend the sale for you too. Scoop something else up plus -20.

I wanted the release colorway neon/white for the low but looks like they’re drying up. Lowest I’ve seen is $139…

1625839596998.png

These mf Adidas... gave me a $20 code since they cancelled my UB21 order. Just tried to apply it to a new order, and it cannot be stacked - so it voided the "sale price" and only gave me $20 off of full msrp. This is why Nike > as far as customer service goes. I also have a "creators code" or whatever - but it doesn't work. Clown ****.

Back
Top Bottom