ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These mf Adidas... gave me a $20 code since they cancelled my UB21 order. Just tried to apply it to a new order, and it cannot be stacked - so it voided the "sale price" and only gave me $20 off of full msrp. This is why Nike > as far as customer service goes. I also have a "creators code" or whatever - but it doesn't work. Clown ****.
Smh...type of **** that makes you stop ****ing with a brand. Adidas always seems to jerk me with discounts as well. I'm very much over giving them large sums of money.

Rocking the escalator camos

F5ACFE71-4CC0-4DC8-B2D9-F0C79FBF90EA.jpeg

I remember whe NiceKicks NMDs came out as fun of the first funky collabs it was nuts in here. Crazy to see these NK Ultraboosts and nobody really caring

It’s been a while. Originally missed out on the NMD version back then since I was too lazy to drive out to the city to enter the raffle that pretty much everyone who entered in-store won.

Glad they released an UB version that is sitting.

Edit: they fit like the older version NK UB so go with that size. The og version and these fit .5sz big for reference but ymmv.

70EEE6F2-379A-44F2-8990-F1860E0D43F2.jpeg

2309439F-2DAE-4E60-858E-4378577AF1C1.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s been a while. Originally missed out on the NMD version back then since I was too lazy to drive out to the city to enter the raffle that pretty much everyone who entered in-store won.

Glad they released an UB version that is sitting.

Edit: they fit like the older version NK UB so go with that size. The og version and these fit .5sz big for reference but ymmv.

70EEE6F2-379A-44F2-8990-F1860E0D43F2.jpeg

2309439F-2DAE-4E60-858E-4378577AF1C1.jpeg

So go with the same size as the previous Woodstock Tiedye UB ?

You and me both.... :smh:
F*ing TURRIBLE! I've never made a return so fast in my life. Opened box, put back in box, tape up, and it was back to Adidas.

if your a smaller size its decent ... stockx has a 2015 release only product page, sadly my 11.5 would be almost 700 with fees :lol:

if your a smaller size its decent ... stockx has a 2015 release only product page, sadly my 11.5 would be almost 700 with fees :lol:

Even if I did consider paying resale, I def don't trust buying it. I remember when the re-release came out, people ordered the OG from either StockX or GOAT and received the new defective 3M pair :smh:

well if it says 2015 only im sure they got mad ppl complaining so their on it

if not i would just pull a refund, either way for 2-250 i would risk it for my fav 1.0 ever:D

Probably not the place to, but guys I’d like to let go of my lightly worn US11 tee time and just checking what’s a fair price?

located at Malaysia and trying not to deal with StockX/GOAT. Cause I do have several other new pairs to let go (highsnobs US10, mystery grey US10, lightly worn men and women wood wood)

Back
Top Bottom