ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn......I was hoping for bigger design changes to the 22 even though I like my 21's
Who knows though, maybe this time they make the boost actually plush and not so firm

These go down as the best UB of all time. can flex on *******s wearing creams with these beauties

Attachments

• wswpokpok.png
    wswpokpok.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 869
Damn......I was hoping for bigger design changes to the 22 even though I like my 21's
Who knows though, maybe this time they make the boost actually plush and not so firm
I feel like the more boost they add, the more firm it gets. My softest pairs are all DNA/X.0 models with the thinner layer of boost.

adidas need to step it up next year. they had some solid drops this year but the marketing is so awful. it feels like new balance took over adidas spotlight as the #2 sneaker brand in terms of solid drops. They gotta keep dropping forums, make samba collabs, market the nmd s1 and bring out the fear of god stuff.

Need some sizing advice. I wear a size 12 in the 1.0’s… would I be able to potentially wear an 11.5 in the 2.0? Or would it be too tight of a fit?

Why did adidas stop making laceless ultraboost for men? I could only find the slip on for women. What is the size conversion from women to men?

Back
Top Bottom