ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wore my core black 1.0's the last 2 days and felt my heel starting to bother me. I only wore them like 4-5 times over the years, pretty much brand new

Does the boost material lose it's responsiveness over time, with or w/o wear?

I have a 2018 pair of OG's deadstock (I beat up my first pair) but now I'm hesitant to wear if the age thing is a reality

Wore my core black 1.0's the last 2 days and felt my heel starting to bother me. I only wore them like 4-5 times over the years, pretty much brand new

Does the boost material lose it's responsiveness over time, with or w/o wear?

I have a 2018 pair of OG's deadstock (I beat up my first pair) but now I'm hesitant to wear if the age thing is a reality
Did it ever really have responsiveness? Boost has always killed my feet after a few hours of wear.

Reactions: DAV
Did it ever really have responsiveness? Boost has always killed my feet after a few hours of wear.
Surprised to hear that. Maybe “responsiveness” is the wrong word but UBs are the most comfortable shoes for me.

My arch will start aching after wearing only UBs for a week straight but never had my heel bothering me before. Obviously everyone’s foot is different.

Damn I’m so happy you didn’t do that lol

Wonder what happened to all the people that were into Boost and were dropping mad $ on Boost models (Teddy, anyone?). Did these ppl just dump their collections at a loss and move on? I swear I’ve literally never seen ppl wearing any previously hyped UBs or NMDs anymore and a lot are now at attainable resale prices lol
I’ve never paid resale for boost but I still have all 7 pairs of my 1.0s and original og NMDs. Still wear them all regularly. I don’t regret any of my purchases but I’m certainly kicking myself for not selling the original burg and base green UBs and og NMDs and rebuying the rereleases.

I’ve never paid resale for boost but I still have all 7 pairs of my 1.0s and original og NMDs. Still wear them all regularly. I don’t regret any of my purchases but I’m certainly kicking myself for not selling the original burg and base green UBs and og NMDs and rebuying the rereleases.
Oh man, I remember when those burg and green UBs were going for insane resell haha

Funny enough I never thought I’d be able to own both but got both of the rereleases for significantly under retail lol

FQ4hsPgXwAIoteo.jpg

Just when I thought I was over knit sneakers.........damn

copped this morning from hibbett, most comfortable ride ive ever had, thinkin bout sleepin with em on, thank you adidas for the extra laces, gone are the days

zx22.jpg

I saw that model on ADC, but I still can't figure out what "Jet Boost" is
XL22 colorways on ADC are so dull too.
No idea what Jet Boost is either. I thought maybe it was an insole drop in Boost but apparently it's on the new version of the X9000L4, and that has a normal Boost midsole. I'll have to look a little closer at it next time I get the chance to see what Jet Boost is.

I thought the XL22 looked possibly cool in pictures, like the Adidas version of the yeezy 700, but tyen I saw a pair on the shelf at DSG and they just looked huge, especially the midsole in the back.

I thought the XL22 looked possibly cool in pictures, like the Adidas version of the yeezy 700, but tyen I saw a pair on the shelf at DSG and they just looked huge, especially the midsole in the back.
Adidas is really pushing the bbl boost shoes atm!

I used to think the OG pure boost and EQT 17 big booties were as big as they could get :lol:

Back
Top Bottom