ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amen. Miss when this thread was alive. I remember when we used to tell each other restocks in NYC and I'd take the train right away from work lol
I think someone pinged wool grey restock on here at time square champs and when I went another one of you were there lol. We were like "You from NT?" and gave each other head nods. Twas a fun time. I'm just tight that collabs were so hard to get especially for sz 13.

Looks like another start of reissues. Hopefully proper 3Ms coming. The cream’s toe box is on point vs the 1st reissue. Not sure about the tightness of the ankle tho
3B45B141-AEAC-45FC-A223-FD0D67AD3292.jpeg

Looks like another start of reissues. Hopefully proper 3Ms coming. The cream’s toe box is on point vs the 1st reissue. Not sure about the tightness of the ankle tho
3B45B141-AEAC-45FC-A223-FD0D67AD3292.jpeg
Just looking at this, I already know they're gonna be tight AF.... The retro UB 1.0s have been so tight around the ankle.

If Adidas didn't flood the market with all the wack 3.0's and 4.0's, I think Boost would still be somewhat relevant. I mean look at the Nike Air Max 270, it's been running strong for over four years.

^the timeline of that story is kinda off so not sure what to believe but he's right about the NMD being flooded everywhere and dying. I think iniki should have released earlier and made it their roshe and the other boosts more exclusive.

^the timeline of that story is kinda off so not sure what to believe but he's right about the NMD being flooded everywhere and dying. I think iniki should have released earlier and made it their roshe and the other boosts more exclusive.
You mean the I-5923 or whatever :rofl:

adidas was going hard after a lot of icons (Drake, OBJ, there's another big Nike name that slips my mind right now) and when a lot (all) of them fell through, they had nothing new/exciting to bring to market. Just had to keep dropping UBs and NMDs and 350s. Kanye was like the rocket ship and then they ran out of fuel. adidas has a huge issue too with focusing too much on designing lifestyle shoes. There isn't a story behind a lifestyle shoe. Athletes are huge parts of the story. Stan Smith, Superstar, hell nobody cared about Boost until Kanye wore it. There's no athlete/icon behind NMD, Deerupt, Propheres, Nite Joggers, many others... shoes that didn't have history behind them (ex. Trae Young dropped 47 in these, Tyler the Creator wore these when performing at the Grammys, etc.). When Kanye was the culture, they springboarded to relevancy but when Kanye had his issues near the end of 2016 that was the beginning of the bell curve heading downward.

Some smaller size creams

Back
Top Bottom