ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4.0s and the retro 1.0s have been noticeably tighter at the ankle especially the retro 3ms, olives, and burgundies.

I feel like it does feel a little tighter...

On the other hand, WTF. They put the proper 3M pattern on this ugly *** web.

1655601369039.png

Bought a pair of UB 21’s by accident, thinking they were the 22s. Huge Discount from Richard’s ($85), so I figured I’d see the order through. Look at how they came out of the box with 2 shorts I also ordered lol talk about saving the planet.

3CD6B01C-BCF8-4EEC-8460-E046C204C657.jpeg

Less bouncy and a tighter upper than the 22’s, but I like that when working out, so keeping them as gym shoes. Also, color said purple online. It’s definitely blue.

Adidas no longer own the right to boost? Lots of other companies are implementing it. Was at DSG earlier and saw these with a $200 price tag. FA1593FF-D15E-44D5-99F2-633BB1ED01A5.jpeg

Adidas no longer own the right to boost? Lots of other companies are implementing it. Was at DSG earlier and saw these with a $200 price tag. FA1593FF-D15E-44D5-99F2-633BB1ED01A5.jpeg

boost its a TPU based foam, what you saw was saucony’s pwrrun PB midsole that is a peba/pebax based foam so the two are pretty different despite them looking really similar and sauconys foam is so much better

still find it pretty disappointing that adidas never did anything to tweak and improve boost despite the fact that they had reebok using basically a way better version of boost in their floatride running shoes. pretty much if you ever wondered what a lighter version of boost was like, that would be your answer

boost its a TPU based foam, what you saw was saucony’s pwrrun PB midsole that is a peba/pebax based foam so the two are pretty different despite them looking really similar and sauconys foam is so much better

still find it pretty disappointing that adidas never did anything to tweak and improve boost despite the fact that they had reebok using basically a way better version of boost in their floatride running shoes. pretty much if you ever wondered what a lighter version of boost was like, that would be your answer
Thanks for the insight. I should have tried them on when I was there, next time. Boost was what initially brought be back to adidas. And I completely agree with you about what they could have done with it and what they didn’t. Took them way too long to figure out how to do color boost etc.

Did adidas just make a similar Ultraboost to the original reigning champ pair?

Screenshot_20220706-235740_adidas.jpg

Code CELEBRATE gives 30% off on these

Was never a huge adidas fan outside of the shelltoes, but i hear the ultraboost are pretty comfy. Are there any models i can walk into a store and cop off the shelf? Going on a vacay soon and need some shoes that are good for all day walking.

Was never a huge adidas fan outside of the shelltoes, but i hear the ultraboost are pretty comfy. Are there any models i can walk into a store and cop off the shelf? Going on a vacay soon and need some shoes that are good for all day walking.
I wasn’t a big adidas fan either but as soon as boost came out, I’ll never buy Nike Airs for all day walking. And I was sucker for the Air Maxes 95,97, 2000-2017.

Back
Top Bottom