ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you're an AdiClub member, the Black Friday sale on ADC going on rn. Lots of good deals on ultraboosts, 4D's, Shelltoes, etc

Last edited:
Went to the Adidas outlet in Lake George NY yesterday and they had 50% off everything in the store. Almost all the shoes were only size 7-9, though. Got a pair of these for my girl for $25.... yes, Twenty-Five Dollars :lol:

20221123_130853.jpg

Btw, I wanted to try on the new NMDs while I was at the outlet but I couldn't even get my foot into the opening of a size 10. It was like trying to shove a hot dog into a straw. Whoever designed that shoe is a dope lol.

Strongly suggest y'all hit up a DSG outlet if you live near one. Best discounted prices I've ever seen for Ultraboost 22's, DNA 5.0's and 4D's.

Most are priced at $99.99 - $149.99 with an additional 50% off. I know selection varies by location but might be worth a try.

Strongly suggest y'all hit up a DSG outlet if you live near one. Best discounted prices I've ever seen for Ultraboost 22's, DNA 5.0's and 4D's.

Most are priced at $99.99 - $149.99 with an additional 50% off. I know selection varies by location but might be worth a try.
I scooped up 3 pairs of shoes earlier this week for like 29.99 a piece with those same deep discounts.

I never comment on here. I collect watches, not shoes, but I enjoy having nice kicks nonetheless and keep 4-5 pair of Nike in the closet to keep things fresh throughout the week. I gotta say this. I load up on Vapors every year and every year they get worse. The last pair purchased in July was the most uncomfortable shoe I've ever put on my feet outside of dress shoes. As a Nike fan for decades, I've stayed away from the Ultraboost, until now. Footlocker and Champs were pushing them out the door at great prices, so I snagged 3 pair. So glad I did! The Vapormax can't touch the comfort of the Ultraboost, period. Wished I'd went the Adidas route years ago. I'll still snag some Nikes here and there, but won't be the Vapormax.
20230101_152904.jpg
20230101_152911.jpg

Back
Top Bottom