adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Tried the ProBounce and they were far too firm and unforgiving on my knees. Although they remind me of a better performing Dame 4, with traction being the major upgrade. They will definitely suit quicker guards.

Those Embiid Pro Bounce PEs will hit discount shortly - not sure why they were released to begin with given his adidas contract was due to expire...

08230F8C-E4D1-4585-AC96-CB1B822BEF87.jpeg

Speaking of discount lol

Where are the pro bounce reviews? Seems like not many people are trying them even though they are the current staple for adidas players in the nba....

Thanks for posting the pics and reviews RFX45!

I like the ASU colorway of the Pro Bounce lows. Waiting to for reviews from some heavier players to see if the bounce will work for me. NightWing, Sammy for Sole Bros, and Richee Kim are much smaller than me and I find their cushioning experiences do not correlate well with mine.

Too true. Not that many taller and/or thicker reviewers out there. WT has Stanley and Duke which is nice. Duke's reviews consistently work for me. Foamer's worked too back when he did regular reviews. Since there are so few bigger reviews out there I try to post what I can from my experiences. Thank goodness for adidas and Nike having great return policies because that makes it easier for me to try stuff out with limited data...

Found these adidas Mad Bounce Harrison Barnes PE for $40 at Burlington Coat Factory.
Would've copped it if it wasn't a size 13 lol.... Like the faded blue gradient on the midsole.

Photo Oct 22, 8 26 23 AM.jpg Photo Oct 21, 3 20 26 PM.jpg

ANyone tried those on court? Look like a CE16 low to me. Maybe with a firmer ride?

RFX45 posted some reviews up above. From the reviews and instagram comments it sounds like the bounce might be close to Dame 2 feeling. I'm waiting on a review from Duke.

Back
Top Bottom