adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

The adidas AlphaBOUNCE will debut in ‘Core Black/Iron Metallic/Clear Grey’ for both men and women for $100 on adidas.com starting June 15, with more colorways available online and at select retailers on June 20.

Adidas uses the ARAMIS motion-capture system to assess the tension of different fabrics.
runalpha-opt-1.gif

View media item 2069446View media item 2069447View media item 2069448View media item 2069449View media item 2069450View media item 2069451View media item 2069454View media item 2069455View media item 2069456View media item 2069457

Last edited:
Insta copped these. That sole on the rainbowish pair looks more rubbery than the spotted pair. 

Just realized these were two different pairs. I wonder when the white pair will drop... 

Last edited:
This is definitely riding the current high Bounce cushion is on thanks to the Lillard 2s. Really curious how the "Alpha" version works.

Thing is, Bounce cushion actually litters many running shoes on Adidas' outlet so it isn't anything new but the AlphaBounce definitely got me curious.

Plus $100 is a nice price. Design is nice and gon' need a PrimeKnit version.

View media item 2069489View media item 2069490

let it be known I was here before the hypebeasts.

also they need to drop those white pairs. those are
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I just copped also. Had an Adidas Giftcard, my remaining balance came out to 1 cent. Very interested to see these in person.

I got mine today at the adidas store in the mall. I would guess that the adidas stores all got them today?

I went ahead and copped on ADC. I'm digging these and the price is right.

@RFX45  here's my quick review on it, sorry I had posted it in the boost thread before this one was created

-----

Hey guys, I just got the alphabounce from the adidas store at the mall across my office. Sorry no pics, had to get in and out of work haha.

These are definitely a cool shoe. The faded print midsole is a nice touch. I got my adidas TTS at size 10. I do 9.5 in NMD and 10.5 in UB (because they are tight and I have a wide foot). I say if you have a narrow foot you could probably do .5 down for a snug fit. The general shape is long and narrow. I could do .5 down for length but it was painfully tight.

They are comfortable but the name is a bit deceiving. I would put these more in the roshe class, with a thicker/more sturdy upper. The sole/midsole is firm and not bouncy at all...and not really in the same classification as any boost. Tbh it's closer to the firmness of a tubular sole. However, it's overall a comfortable shoe that could be rocked casually or used for workouts. It was comfortable and stylish enough for me to cop without hesitation. My disclaimer would just be that if you are expecting any kind of boost feeling (because the name is "bounce"), you'll be disappointed. Its a solid, comfortable shoe that's great in its own right, just possibly not what you're looking for if you want a soft, springy feel.

In for a pair. Looks great. Only concern is the durability and traction of the outsole.

Last edited:
Seems like everyone is copping to be ahead of the hype, which in turns creates the hype. These are :smokin though. I'll take a pair without the print on it.

I gotta wait till Friday. I just hope I can cop to run in, and they are as good as the ultraboosts.

I gotta wait till Friday. I just hope I can cop to run in, and they are as good as the ultraboosts.
They are a great shoe to me, but they are not similar to the UB at all...in terms of feel. Only in silhouette. They are a much firmer sole...and funny enough they don't really "bounce"

However they are still comfortable and if I were doing athletic activities other than straight line running, I'd rather use these than UB because they are much more supportive and firm.

In for these

Will wait for sizing advice

Last edited:
I wonder how this compares to lunarlon? I wouldn't think Adidas would undercut it's boost money train but if it's close to lunarlon that would be really nice. I hope it's not too close to the Tubular sole because to me those are terrible. I have the tubular X primeknit and they are the worst . Thanks fallenz3ro fallenz3ro for the review!

They are a great shoe to me, but they are not similar to the UB at all...in terms of feel. Only in silhouette. They are a much firmer sole...and funny enough they don't really "bounce"

However they are still comfortable and if I were doing athletic activities other than straight line running, I'd rather use these than UB because they are much more supportive and firm.

Thanks for the info. Definitely will grab a pair. Based what you've said, these will be my secondaries for running though.

Back
Top Bottom