adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Bounce isn't really suppose to replicate Boost, its one of those cushions that you have to actually run or jump in like the Lillard 2s that everyone has been raving on for basketball.

That also explain the $100 retail price.

I don't have a pair yet but try running in them and see how it feels.

Insta copped these. That sole on the rainbowish pair looks more rubbery than the spotted pair. 

Just realized these were two different pairs. I wonder when the white pair will drop... 
The two-toned pair is fire, have the others sitting in my cart now debating if I should get them. Will make a trip to adidas store on my lunch to see them in person. A PK version will open the flood gates to this new model and in a hurry

Bout to cop can anyone tell me me the fit compared to ultras?

Im 11 in jays.
11.5 in UB
10.5 in PK nmds

Bounce isn't really suppose to replicate Boost, its one of those cushions that you have to actually run or jump in like the Lillard 2s that everyone has been raving on for basketball.

That also explain the $100 retail price.

I don't have a pair yet but try running in them and see how it feels.
absolutely love hooping in the illard 2s

copped 2x for myself and 2x for wife. These are ******* lit.

also take note as this is the first colorway: "Limited edition print pattern"

Last edited:
These look fire. Are there any other online stores selling them? Adidas Australia doesnt seem to have them

Does anybody know if their is a difference between the men vs the women? The tongue and upper seems to vary in the pics on the site

lmao everyone is trying to cop the first gen of whatever is new, reminds me of the NMD hype at first

Had to go peep them and try them on. All of the adidas employees had them on.

Stay TTS or whatever you wear in UB. In terms of comfort Id say 7/8, UBs still the best. Upper material streches too and seems like they are quite durable. Ive seen people comparing them to roshe and these are far superior but then again roshes should have been $40 lol. Going to sleep on them and decide tomorrow if Ill pick them up.

If they drop a PK version, them birds goin flock..

View media item 2069875

Last edited:
Yeah and look what happened with the OG colorway. LOL

And the yeezy and the ultra boost and the dooms. My thing with adidas now that the hype train has caught up is if I'm feeling it, cop. If I'm on the fence, cop. You don't want to make the turn and the hype hits forcing you to pay way over retail.

Last edited:
Man had them carted and then just said I'll sleep on it and POOF gone. Haha that's what I get for waiting, I was just going to use these for the gym. I wonder if any local retailers will carry these.

Back
Top Bottom