adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Mine just got canceled though...
ohwell.gif

Tried them on and not very comfy (IMO). The raised midsole mixed with neoprene upper just made my foot feel wobbly inside the shoe. I'm sure with time it'll feel better but after trying them on for about 30 seconds, that was my impression with them.

Tried them on and not very comfy (IMO). The raised midsole mixed with neoprene upper just made my foot feel wobbly inside the shoe. I'm sure with time it'll feel better but after trying them on for about 30 seconds, that was my impression with them.
I had the same first impression...I even compared the sole to the tubular (in terms of firmness) but after walking around  a lot with it...it's pretty comfy. Just not boost comfy. Sorry if I keep using the comparison but it's more "roshe" comfy and not "boost" comfy.

Def more comfy than 350's and NMD's. Not UB comfy but sometimes I feel the UB's are too squishy. These hug your feet well, I like em a lot.

Im kinda liking these more than UB's. Whatever material in the shoe and how it feels when you move your toes around feels great. :lol:

First time I saw these, thought they were basketball shoes.

I want em, didn't know they dropped today and instantly sold out.... :smh:

WTF IS GOIN ON

Saw that earlier, im sure when it gets more readily available prices will drop significantly.

These literally came out of nowhere. Imagine if htped built up on em for a couple weeks? Sheesh.

I wanted these so bad to be a basketball shoe because that's exactly what it looks like. Didn't think they were a trainer/running type shoe

Not paying a cent over retail tho, that's such trash

Back
Top Bottom