Adidas Clima-Lite Socks

Got my hands on some sample DRose ClimaLite Socks (Adidas equivalent to Nike Elite Socks). Colors are Black/Red, All Black, White/Red/Black. They have the DRose logo on them. Some are slighty different from each other. They all have a diamond design thats stitched in (not printed) and the diamonds are slightly different from pair to pair. Hard to see the diamond on the white pair but its there. All pretty has the adidas 3 stripes onn the bottom on the socks and on the top (inner liner).

CELL PHONE PICS so forgive the quality. On to the pics

Last edited:
How long are you working?! :lol:

Not feeling the red across the top of the white and black pair, also not feeling the diamond pattern on the all black pair. I guess i won't be getting a pair. :lol: :rolleyes

Can you give a review, maybe compare them to the Nike Elites or dri fit socks.

Update.....

Came upon a couple more samples. New Designs, Now they are featuring Traxtion added into the sock. Couple pair are just simple crew socks (new mango color)

Can you give a review, maybe compare them to the Nike Elites or dri fit socks.
IMO, these are better than Nike elites. They're not as thick as the original elites, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. They have better compression and fit better on the footbed. Need to pick more up. I was never a big fan of Nike elites, these on the other hand I would seriously recommend trying.

IMO, these are better than Nike elites. They're not as thick as the original elites, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. They have better compression and fit better on the footbed. Need to pick more up. I was never a big fan of Nike elites, these on the other hand I would seriously recommend trying.

i completely agree. i like em more. just picked these two up today ( i have the white /blue pair as well) and they feel better on feet more than the elites

Back
Top Bottom