adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

I feel like this is blood vs crips. You might get shot for wearing the wrong brand. Anyway Adidas jerseys are atrocious except maybe for soccer.

Last edited:
my only gripe with nike is they been putting icy soles on too many shoes. that **** puts a 1 year expiration dat on your kicks if you rock them or not

my only gripe with nike is they been putting icy soles on too many shoes. that **** puts a 1 year expiration dat on your kicks if you rock them or not

They do that on purpose, because they want you to have to re-up every couple years. You don't think they can create flyknit, lunar, self-lacing, and all this spaceship technology buy not figure out how to make clear soles that don't yellow? :lol:

Last edited:
[thread="660437"]theyll start to fall off once their contract with the nba is over[/thread]

Nah

NBA and basketball market are pretty trash and by basketball market I'm talking basketball shoes in general. Priced too high, everyone sig shoes look like ****, sales across the board are terrible

Adidas jerseys were cool for a few years. Messed them up with sleeves and awful designs the last 2-3 years trying to be different

The NBA Adidas apparel has been awful from day one until now. I can't wait for Nike to takeover. Gonna have mad Knicks gear finally.

Last edited:
I feel like this is blood vs crips. You might get shot for wearing the wrong brand. Anyway Adidas jerseys are atrocious except maybe for soccer.

da rev30s were good... until they moved da Jerry west logo to da back :smh:

It doesn't matter which team or players jersey it is, all da NBA jerseys look like AAU jerseys to me. :lol:

that's because da designers no longer do da logos by hand and do em by computer...makes everything look so homogeneous.

:frown: that feeling when your lunar racers lunar bottom out, your zoom bag pops in your KD 9, your flynit rips around the lacing system in your air maxes within a year then you see your friend 5 year old ultra boosts still have Primeknit intact and cushion feels like day one :x and you realize what quality should be like but you talked so much crap about other brands you got to ride For Nike at all cost to save face :nerd:

A friend and fellow NTer sent me this, less than a year of wearing.

View media item 2363844

Let's not act like boost is indestructible now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the Adidas hype is dying, if you Adidas fans from 2015-now don't see it

well that is on you, only so many NMDs, Yeezys and UBs to be had

the Adidas hype is dying, if you Adidas fans from 2015-now don't see it

well that is on you, only so many NMDs, Yeezys and UBs to be had
What has Nike released lately to take the hype back? Till then people will still gravitate towards boost

adidas is great because nmds, UB and yeezy are innovative and comfortable.... they are killing nike with the new shoe designs... i dont remember the last new nike shoe that was nice.... maybe the flyknit racer? but thats just a light shoe thats not even comfortable... but nike will always kill adidas because of just pure quantity... they have too many retros/classics to release over and over again people will cop without hesitation including me :lol:

Last edited:
Nah

NBA and basketball market are pretty trash and by basketball market I'm talking basketball shoes in general. Priced too high, everyone sig shoes look like ****, sales across the board are terrible
nike i got good sigs fam. last couple KDs have been fresh. kobes too

nike even make fire soccer shoes

I have always been a fan of Adidas even though Nike is 90% of my shoe collection. And I have no bias for either brand but let's be real this resurgence is due to hype of a few models and celebrity advertising not the brand as a whole. If you come through rocking some regular Adidas runners or pre boost technology nobody checking for that. And denying Kanye had a huge effect on the resurgence is hogwash. :rolleyes
I like kicks for their looks so I am not as caught up in the technical aspects of a sneaker but when I was wearing regular adidas runners a decade or even 5 years ago nobody was trippin till the hype train came. Then it was like "Oh are those Adidas? Those are cool. I need to get some boosts". Adidas always gonna be around and I am happy for their success but it's been a hype since Kanye hit'em off. And they got a long way to go to even touch Nike as far as long-term sales success. At the end of the day buy what you like and preformed the best to you. And also **** the resellers.

Last edited:
adidas is great because nmds, UB and yeezy are innovative and comfortable.... they are killing nike with the new shoe designs... i dont remember the last new nike shoe that was nice.... maybe the flyknit racer? but thats just a light shoe thats not even comfortable... but nike will always kill adidas because of just pure quantity... they have too many retros/classics to release over and over again people will cop without hesitation including me :lol:

You are buying 3 models that's not sustainability

That's my point, hypebeasts shrug off the Alphabounce because Yeezy hasn't been pictured in it and it's not Boost, Alphabounce is their best sneaker in ages

View media item 2364005

Last edited:
all I see in here is hype, hype, hype. 

someone provide statistical and analytical data that Adidas is "dominating" the market.

are they catching up to nike? most certainly, but I need to see the numbers.

if u look at the top 10 best selling shoes from last year i guarantee adidas only has one and its not the UB or NMD

Back
Top Bottom