Adidas Crazy 8 (Rose) bad quality.

I bought a pair of Adidas Crazy 8's from Footlocker a few months ago (summer). I used them for indoor Baskeball, and i noticed that the shoe was tearing up (The shoe started tearing up after 3 games). So i went back to the store to get an exchange. The 2nd pair is doing the same. I don't think this is a defect, i think the quality is just bad .I should have bought the Black/White pair instead (I know people who have these and have no issues with them). Anyone else experience bad quality with this shoe ?

I Reglued the some of parts where it was tearing up. You can see the glue stains where i glued it back together.

That rubber is way too chewed up for just a few runs, unless you are playing in the surface of the sun or fighting Rottweilers. I have never seen a shoe do that unless it was outdoor wear and tear of the extreme kind. My three pair are tanks.

I used them for indoor hoops only, i wasn't out in the sun or anything. Quality's just bad on this shoe smh.

That is crazy - no pun. I have seen many pair and never seen this. Good luck on the returns.

Back
Top Bottom