Adidas Crazy Light II

vsf3o1.jpg

just PU these!!! can't wait to test it on the court
smile.gif

I really wanna get a pair of these pretty bad , but i got some pretty weak ankles so im kinda worried is the ankle support good on these also i heard if you have wide feet its gonna suck for you thanks for any help

ankle support is good. overall support is good really. but yeah, this is a narrow shoe. but they break in pretty good. I suggest get a good
fitting size in store then break them in for 3 games or so. they feel like butter on feet WHILE playing.

I cant even lie... the Crazy 1 and 2 are the best designs I personally have thought about actually purchasing with my own money being an Adidas product. You can call me a Nike loyalist.. sycophant whatever...but other than some Foam like Samples I've seen my boy pull out who works over there...

These made me want to be a Closet Adi admirer... Im still waiting to see if he can get me some in my size... cuz they are tight on giving anything away at Adi...

Good job I say... but I'd never ball in them. I do think they took Nike's Hyperfuse concept and executed it ten times better... save for cushioning and stability of the footwear...but the upper KILLS any Hyperfuse design by far.

Put a Swoosh on the Adi light line and you have these selling easy up and down the demo

the only problem this shoe is really narrow =.= hurts for a while but if u already break in then good to go

good thing you're providing us with great information to improve your post count....

as for the shoes, i'm still on the fence, if i didn't have so many puremotion shoes to even unds and play in, i'd hop onto the CL2s without a doubt

might just have to grab those metallic teals.... if it is a teal as opposd to a green

i'm afraid those are not released to public
30t6p3b.gif
i also have the same feeling with u bro those metallic teals are the best CW so far for Crazy Light 2

Crazy Light 1's on sale at the Adidas Outlets for $59.99, and they're currently buy one get one 1/2 off.  So I got both pairs for $90 + tax

winzz, i'm just a sucker for teal... if i didn't have so many shoes in my rotation to even ds to play in, i'd already have those mints

yeah me too , according to me the teal colorway are really dopee not even nike can't match this LOL!! good thing if this ever release to public it won't be hard to cop becoz those resellers and hypebeasts are not into adidas
happy.gif

yeah me too , according to me the teal colorway are really dopee not even nike can't match this LOL!! good thing if this ever release to public it won't be hard to cop becoz those resellers and hypebeasts are not into adidas
happy.gif

Time to revive this thread...seems like the new CRAZY LIGHT 3s are coming out in Aug 2013.  Crazy Light 2s on FNL, some are going for $79.98 now and w/the "10LESS75", it's not bad for $70.  Then if you apply your winner's circle awards...$50 is a steal!

Back
Top Bottom