adidas D Howard 6 .... discontinued

too bad DH is leaving, i want a pair of these all red ones....  the black/red are presently on adidas UK

http://www.adidas.co.uk/d-howard-6-shoes/S84941.html

i sent adidas Customer Service asking if these will be released in the USA because the black/red are on the adidas UK site.......

"We're sorry to report that the item you described has been discontinued at adidas.com, You might try adidas retail outlet stores located throughout the United States. "

hope they show up somewhere

Last edited:
Eastbay has these in kid sizes but ......

"Unfortunately at this time we do not have any information regarding
whether we will carry these in men's sizing sorry. "

the D Howard 6 are released everywhere but North America.. UK, Germany, Japan all have the black/red.

seems strange that'd release them in those countries and not here

Last edited:
Lol, that's because no one buys them here.
i hope you're right because that would mean adidas has a plan.... from what i've seen it seems they just wing it 
wink.gif

i hope you're right because that would mean adidas has a plan.... from what i've seen it seems they just wing it 
wink.gif

especially here in LA. i'm not a Lakers fan, but Lakers fan sure do hate the man. lol 

maybe they will have them in Houston, but that's just my guess. 

Last edited:
With the promo codes that kohls is offering these are incredibly cheap right now. I just got the red ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom