adidas D.Rose 4?

Thanks for the info Deezy. Picked up the grey, black/red, and blue/volt since it's buy 2 get 1 free. Wanted both grey and black, the blue/volt are sick but I'll stick with the two since I have the matching hoodie for them. So selling the blue/volt to make the two pairs cheaper haha.

Yeah really, comes out to like $70/pair, which is a damn good deal, especially considering retail.

Think I'ma try a pair of 4's

See a pair on ebay for 69.99, made best offer for 59.99, the purple colorway.

shall see

Memphis - check out nbastore.com. Have the grey/blk for cheap in clearance section.

Tried them on next to my CP3 7's, and it's not even close.   There's not ONE thing they do better.    Not better materials, fit, cushioning or really even support.

THE ONE thing they're better at is traction.   And maybe the heel counter.    Yay?   I think only a blind idiot would give these a favorable review.   
Uh huh.

Let it go duke, really.  Just block him like I did.

I know. It was too late when I figured out who it was. Now I look as bad as him.

I was like wow, a d.rose 4 post jumped a page, something new must of been discovered lol... then I saw this.

Can the next person to hit up Citadel get me the product code or UPC? Haven't seen these around my way, just the All Stars.

$60 is a nice price. I think I'm good with two pairs. Been wearing the Aways and they have broken in nicely. Gotta break out the Homes soon.

Back
Top Bottom