Adidas D Rose Englewood 2

such a dope shoe in my opinion. What do you guys think? no set release day yet, but these seem to be a must have from the first look. Fortunately its Adidas, so I dont think we will have to drop $180.00 on them, thank goodness

Finally a Rose shoe I like again. Hope this shoe can bump off my 2.5's they're on their lasts legs (no pun intended)

Surprised these aren't getting more attention.  First low top with the new pure-motion outsole, if I'm not mistaken.

I have yet to try any of the new PM shoes, skipped the CQ, 773 II, Rose 4/4.5.  Definitely interested in these.

They're up on Adidas.com, but my browser isn't showing them or maybe the site is having bugs in general.

Indeed it does.  Something about the way the collar looks bothers me, maybe because it doesn't line up with the outer panel. 

I do want to give the new puremotion a try though.  Only concern with the shoe would be lockdown and cushioning, I gotta try a pair on somewhere.

Was close to copping these with that 20% off adidas coupon that's been floating around.

I just saw them in store and I'm gonna wait until they go on clearance now.  Had some discomfort on my left foot, lateral side and the outsole/upper glue was sloppy as hell on one shoe.

Anyone know where I can grab a pair of the white/black/red in a size 11? (at a reasonable price - only seller on eBay is overseas and wants way too much IMO). I dont really see these for sale much anymore.
View media item 1520284

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom