Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

I've got an extra pair in size 8.5 if anyone wants them. Otherwise I will just return them to adidas.

Yo these sticks out everywhere and they're huge. I'm 8.5 so y'all big footer look like wearing skis. Can see ppl trip on the court in these. But dope shoe over all.

IMG_20190704_193325_459.jpg
IMG_20190704_192814.jpg
IMG_20190704_192616.jpg
IMG_20190704_192655.jpg

Very dope shoes

Anyone see a sz 9 or 9.5 out there anywhere?

EDIT: NVM only sold out on adc which was the only place I looked.

Are these fake sellouts or are these actually selling for real? was waiting for this cw, but figured i could be patient

Are these fake sellouts or are these actually selling for real? was waiting for this cw, but figured i could be patient
They are only sold out on adidas my man you didn’t go anywhere else? If you’re talking about that Spider-Man cw.

nah not the spider-man, the venom/symbiote. sold out on adidas, and footlocker/eastbay

nah not the spider-man, the venom/symbiote. sold out on adidas, and footlocker/eastbay
I just went to eastbay and they have dang near a fsr. Now footlocker doesn’t though but eastbay does. Maybe the inventory isn’t truly there and they haven’t updated their site yet. That could happen but on the site they have them listed and you can goto checkout with them.

How's the cushion? Nightwing says its his favorite bounce set up now.
Im wondering is it similar to the Dame 2's

Yo, the symbiote joints sold out online everywhere? Anyone know if they're still available in stores?

Ehhhh........they peaked with the Marvel collab. Its all downhill form here
The mailman cw is creative but I wouldnt cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom