Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

Those mailman’s are dope, I got the Spider-Man colorway and love the show will definitely be copping more colors

Got'em! Will be my only pair.
20190730_124101.jpg

Any thoughts on them so far (I know you just got them in and may not have even tried them on, but if you did...sizing comfort etc)?

JS”

Tried on the Spiderman and they are true to size that's what I went with these.
I'll try them on to see if they fit any different from the mesh upper when I get home tonight. Bounce felt alright. Not as good as the Lillard 2's Bounce maybe have to break them in first. Heel felt contained upo true on. The shoe looks bulky but doesn't neccessarily feel bulky but still have to get use to them.

Is that real leather or synthetic?

Most likely synthetic leather. The toe is different but still synthetic. For $100 can't complain.

I was thinking of buying those for wearing on rainy/snowy days seeing as theyre "leather" and not mesh. But with all those holes in the toebox Im not sure thats a great idea :lol:
Would probably be ok in a light drizzle though

I tried the spider man cw today in tts and they look like Im wearing a shoe thats 3 sizes bigger. Not for me. Not that comfy either

Last edited:
I was thinking of buying those for wearing on rainy/snowy days seeing as theyre "leather" and not mesh. But with all those holes in the toebox Im not sure thats a great idea :lol:
Would probably be ok in a light drizzle though

I tried the spider man cw today in tts and they look like Im wearing a shoe thats 3 sizes bigger. Not for me. Not that comfy either

I ran running water onto the toe box and it didn't get wet (inside) :lol: So you're good! Buy 'em haha

Thats why I wont be copping. My tts is a 11 and when I tried them on they looked like size 14 boats on my feet. Eff that. Even felt big when walking around.

That Don/Freak size comparison is no joke. Freaks feel great TTS, and the Dons must be at least a 14, if not a 14.5. Surprisingly didn’t feel bad walking around the house though. Curious to see how they hold up on the court

Back
Top Bottom