Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

Returned my pair... Sizing is so ****ed up! I went down half a size and there was half an inch of space at the front still, and yet the shoe felt very narrow at the sides. The shoe also felt incredibly stiff

Returned my pair... Sizing is so ****ed up! I went down half a size and there was half an inch of space at the front still, and yet the shoe felt very narrow at the sides. The shoe also felt incredibly stiff
I work at a shoe store so I see all of these new adidas releases. Compared to the pg 3 in the same size, the bottom of the outsole was so much more wider, and was literally a full size big. Adidas really needs to get their sizing right. All of their shoes are overly wide and fit way too big.

Screenshot_20191017_010127.jpg

They’re killing it with these colorways. Had no interest in the model at first, but that makes 4 colorways I really like now.

As much as I keep trying and trying... I can’t get these to stick on the court. It’s frustrating as hell cause I absolutely love this shoe. I just slip and slide. Even on the cleanest of courts.

anyone else having this issue?

As much as I keep trying and trying... I can’t get these to stick on the court. It’s frustrating as hell cause I absolutely love this shoe. I just slip and slide. Even on the cleanest of courts.

anyone else having this issue?

What color? My Spider-Man color was good.

I was interested why they are called the don issue 1s instead of the don 1.
Maybe it sounded too much like Don Juan the legendary lover.
The only other thing that really came up in a google search was a bollywood movie called the Don number 1.

I was interested why they are called the don issue 1s instead of the don 1.
Maybe it sounded too much like Don Juan the legendary lover.
The only other thing that really came up in a google search was a bollywood movie called the Don number 1.
lol i think youre looking too much into it...

the shoe has many marvel ties.. and arent comic books categorized by "issues"

and same thing could be said for hardens line.. like why Vol 1? not just harden 1

Back
Top Bottom