Adidas EQT elevation retro

They need to redesign the outside of the shoe.  I think the inside is decent but the outside needs work.  I like the concept but not feeling it.

Adidas Originals>>Their sports shoes

Damn can't wait. Kobe Adidas line was nice. Crazy 8, top ten 2000, crazy 1, etc all good performers and look wicked.

need both.

sale prices n these will be had...

anyone kno if the purps are really exclusive to packershoes tho?

Ive wanted that slam dunk cw for sooooooo long that ive actually outgrown my desire for them lol

Had the whites before and love em. Will get the black ones 8)

need both.

sale prices n these will be had...

anyone kno if the purps are really exclusive to packershoes tho?

Does Packer ever get exclusives? I think it may mean exclusive to them right NOW. But, I can see the purple ones as kind of limited.

Does Packer ever get exclusives? I think it may mean exclusive to them right NOW. But, I can see the purple ones as kind of limited.

It should be widely available after
I remember packer did this wit the first trainer max 91 retro.

^^^i think these should be easy to scoop. Msrp is 110 too.

Man i might have to get them purple ones lol.

Just seen more pics.

^^^i think these should be easy to scoop. Msrp is 110 too.

Man i might have to get them purple ones lol.

Just seen more pics.

Do you remember how the white ones ran in sizing? I know the new adidas D Rose are small on me, and my Crazy 8 retros are way too big.

I had no clue these were dropping today. I hope the Slam Dunk colorway is indeed more available later.

kicksdeals x packershoes just posted the purps.

hope they dont sell out as a result. was hopin for a sale.

someone besides packers gotta get these...

packers put em up like 5 days ago and they havnt sold out yet so i think you should be good...posted some pics of my pair in the other elevation thread

Back
Top Bottom