adidas Agent Gil (aka Gil Zero) Restomod

FNOciwgXoAAinn9.jpg

FNQkxdZWYAYpogM.jpg

Need to know if these end up playing as poorly as the TMAC 2 restomods
True…adidas “restomod” hasn’t lived up to its name. I’m also curious about the “boost” they put in it. Sounds like a cash grab

True…adidas “restomod” hasn’t lived up to its name. I’m also curious about the “boost” they put in it. Sounds like a cash grab
The boost is completely in closed. At best it will feel like a harden Vol 5 / N3xt L3V3L 2 shoe witch imo wasn’t great at all. Boost needs to be exposed imo

^In addition it’s isolated to the heel. As long as it feels and rides like the OG, am good. One of my favorites next to the kobe 6.

I ended up buying a pair this morning. The behind the scenes history with these shoes has been muffled but long story short is Gilbert Arenas used to work out 3-4 am in the morning and hated switching from running shoes on the treadmill to basketball shoes to shoot around so he would constantly shoot in running shoes.

This is pretty much a running shoe/cross trainer

He had a Competitive relationship with Kobe and It is believed this sneaker inspired the design of the kobe 4-6.

Kobe was always looking for an edge and Arenas dropped 60 on him wearing these
1655063300828.jpeg

Wow finally in stock! Was refreshing the Adidas website last Monday off what Gil and another source said, but looks like Adidas keeps pushing these back.

Tempted to cop the Hibachis, but know I'm 100% copping the UNDRCRWNs so unsure if it'd make sense with how many ball shoes I already have.

Any news on the other colorway release dates?

If more stores carry them (Eastbay, champs etc) they should be available for heavy disco in the future. Adidas retros or restomod haven’t been selling at all. Especially the retro rose and Tmac line.

Back
Top Bottom