adidas Agent Gil (aka Gil Zero) Restomod

Benedict Mathurin out of Arizona at Pacers photo day today...

Screenshot_20220716-153805.png
Screenshot_20220716-153750.png

Needa performance review on these. I don’t even know why they put boost in these. From my what I’m hearing you can’t feel it.

So pumped to have these. Gil's Adidas line was what originally got me into sneakers (first pair were the Gil II Zeros/TS Lightswitch)
IMG_9166.jpg
Nice I’m thinking about picking these up as well. Please let me know how they feel, tts etc. thank you in advance.

Shot around in them today and have some notes for a brief review. Never owned a pair of the originals so can't compare in that regard, but I do like this shoe.

It feels sturdy and I love the Formotion pods- I found it easier to do change of direction/stepback moves because of them (though maybe it's just me). Couldn't really feel much on the cushion end, not that they were uncomfortable though because the structure of the base/the Formotion pods kind of made it feel like my foot was elevated from the hard impact of the ground. Not to say court feel suffered because of it either. Wonder if they'll continue to have this effect/the shoe remain sturdy-feeling after several weeks of wear on them playing outdoors.

Also, not too breathable, but that somewhat depends on what colorway you get. joex joex

Back
Top Bottom